90+ Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes: Inspiring Words from the Action Legend
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s quotes are known for their humor, motivation, and wisdom. Arnold Schwarzenegger, the iconic Hollywood actor, former Governor of California, and bodybuilding champion, has left a lasting impact on the entertainment industry and American politics.
His words of encouragement, ambition, and perseverance have inspired millions of people around the world. Some of his most famous quotes are showcased below.
62 Top Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes on Life, Strength, and Success
Here are some of the best Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes of all time:
- ‘I’ll be back’ always sounded a little girly to me.
- And now, of course, this is another thing I didn’t count on, that now as the governor of the state of California, I am selling California worldwide. You see that? Selling.
- As long as I live, I will never forget that day 21 years ago when I raised my hand and took the oath of citizenship. Do you know how proud I was? I was so proud that I walked around with an American flag around my shoulders all day long.
- As president, Reagan worked very well with Democrats to do big things. It is true that he worked to reduce the size of government and cut federal taxes and he eliminated many regulations, but he also raised taxes when necessary.
- As you know, I’m an immigrant. I came over here as an immigrant, and what gave me the opportunities, what made me be here today, is the open arms of Americans. I have been received. I have been adopted by America.
- Even with my divorce and with everything, I don’t need money.
- For 20 years, Simon & Schuster asked me, ‘Why don’t you write your autobiography?’
- Government’s first duty and highest obligation is public safety.
- Gray Davis can run a dirty campaign better than anyone, but he can’t run a state.
- I am a big believer in education, because when I grew up in Austria – when I grew up in Austria I had a great education. I had great teachers.
- I am the most helpful and open up doors for everyone and I like to share.
- I believe with all my heart that America remains ‘the great idea’ that inspires the world. It is a privilege to be born here. It is an honor to become a citizen here. It is a gift to raise your family here, vote here, and live here.
- I can promise you that when I go to Sacramento, I will pump up Sacramento.
- I feel that the highest honor comes from serving people and your country.
- I don’t suffer from anything that I’ve lost.
- I feel good because I believe I have made progress in rebuilding the people’s trust in their government.
- I had this child, and it destroyed my family.
- I have a love interest in every one of my films: a gun.
- I have a private plane. But I fly commercial when I go to environmental conferences.
- I have plenty of money, unlike other Hollywood celebrities or athletes that have not invested well.
- I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street.
- I know a lot of athletes and models are written off as just bodies. I never felt used to my body.
- I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with Guess on it. I said, Thyroid problem?
- I speak directly to the people, and I know that the people of California want to have better leadership. They want to have great leadership. They want to have somebody that will represent them. And it doesn’t matter if you’re a Democrat or a Republican, young or old.
- I think Americans are very patriotic.
- I think that gay marriage should be between a man and a woman.
- I told Warren if he mentions Prop. 13 one more time, he has to do 500 push-ups.
- I was born in Europe… and I’ve traveled all over the world. I can tell you that there is no place, no country, that is more compassionate, more generous, more accepting, and more welcoming than the United States of America.
- I was striving to be the most muscular man, and it got me into the movies. It got me everything that I have.
- I went from being the Terminator to being the Governator.
- I’m not looking for sympathy at all.
- I’m not perfect.
- If it bleeds, we can kill it.
- If it’s hard to remember, it’ll be difficult to forget.
- If you work hard and play by the rules, this country is truly open to you. You can achieve anything.
- In our society, the women who break down barriers are those who ignore limits.
- In this country, it doesn’t make any difference where you were born. It doesn’t make any difference who your parents were. It doesn’t make any difference if, like me, you couldn’t even speak English until you were in your twenties.
- It’s simple; if it jiggles, it’s fat.
- It’s time to stop thinking of the Republican Party as an exclusive club where your ideological card is checked at the door, and start thinking about how we can attract more solution-based leaders like Nathan Fletcher and Anthony Adams.
- Learned helplessness is the giving-up reaction, the quitting response that follows from the belief that whatever you do doesn’t matter.
- Maria is the best reason to come home.
- Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.
- Money doesn’t make you happy. I now have $50 million but I was just as happy when I had $48 million.
- My body is like breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I don’t think about it, I just have it.
- My friend James Cameron and I made three films together – True Lies, The Terminator, and Terminator 2. Of course, that was during his early, low-budget, art-house period.
- My relationship to power and authority is that I’m all for it. People need somebody to watch over them. Ninety-five percent of the people in the world need to be told what to do and how to behave.
- No matter the nationality, no matter the religion, no matter the ethnic background, America brings out the best in people.
- One of my movies was called ‘True Lies.’ It’s what the Democrats should have called their convention.
- Political courage is not political suicide.
- Politically there were failures. And also on a personal level, there were tremendous failures.
- Teddy Roosevelt is still a hero among environmentalists for his conservationist policies.
- The biggest problem that we have is that California is being run now by special interests. All of the politicians are not anymore making the moves for the people, but for special interests and we have to stop that.
- The future is green energy, sustainability, and renewable energy.
- The writing is important, but the way you say the line and the pause you give it, the facial expression – all of that is very important.
- To restore the trust of the people, we must reform the way the government operates.
- We are a forward-looking people, and we must have a forward-looking government.
- Well, I think that California has had a history of always spending more money than it takes in.
- What’s fascinating is, people in Washington would rather spend time in Hollywood, and people in Hollywood would rather spend time in Washington.
- When you campaign and have to participate in so many debates just to the win the nomination of your party, you’ve had a lot of practice. You get to figure out as you go from one debate to another where you made your mistakes. By the time you get to the big debate you’re pretty polished.
- Women are the engine driving the growth in California’s economy. Women make California’s economy unique.
- You can scream at me, call me for a shoot at midnight, keep me waiting for hours – as long as what ends up on the screen is perfect.
- You know, nothing is more important than education, because nowhere are our stakes higher; our future depends on the quality of education of our children today.
5 Arnold Schwarzenegger Motivational Quotes
Unleash your inner champion with these Arnold Schwarzenegger motivational quotes:
- Help others and give something back. I guarantee you will discover that while public service improves the lives and the world around you, its greatest reward is the enrichment and new meaning it will bring your own life.
- I knew I was a winner back in the late sixties. I knew I was destined for great things. People will say that kind of thinking is totally immodest. I agree. Modesty is not a word that applies to me in any way – I hope it never will.
- I’m sure a lot of people out there make mistakes.
- Start wide, expand further, and never look back.
- Well, you know, I’m the forever optimist.
7 Bodybuilding Quotes Arnold Schwarzenegger
Here are some popular quotes on bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger:
- The resistance that you fight physically in the gym and the resistance that you fight in life can only build a strong character.
- Bodybuilding is much like any other sport. To be successful, you must dedicate yourself 100% to your training, diet and mental approach.
- I didn’t leave bodybuilding until I felt that I had gone as far as I could go. It will be the same with my film career. When I feel the time is right, I will then consider public service.
- The success I have achieved in bodybuilding, motion pictures, and business would not have been possible without the generosity of the American people and the freedom here to pursue your dreams.
- Training gives us an outlet for suppressed energies created by stress and thus tones the spirit just as exercise conditions the body.
- I’m addicted to exercising and I have to do something every day.
- I do the same exercises I did 50 years ago and they still work. I eat the same food I ate 50 years ago and it still works.
5 Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes in Hindi
Check out these famous Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes in Hindi:
- उन्हें सफलता से मारो और मुस्कुराहट से दफना दो.
- ताकत जीतने से नहीं आती. आपके संघर्ष आपकी ताकत पैदा करते हैं. जब आप मुसीबतों से गुजरते हैं और हार नहीं मानते हैं, वही ताकत है.
- आप जीतने के लिए पैदा हुए हैं, लेकिन एक विजेता बनने के लिए, आपको जीतने के लिए प्लान करना होगा, जीतने के लिए तैयारी करनी होगी और जीतने की उम्मीद करनी होगी.
- आपको रिजल्ट मिल सकते हैं या बहाने, लेकिन दोनों नहीं.
- अगर आप समय नहीं निकालते, अगर आप काम नहीं करते, तो आपको परिणाम नहीं मिलता.
4 Inspirational Quotes by Arnold Schwarzenegger
Here are some inspirational quotes by Arnold Schwarzenegger that’ll help you keep going when times are hard:
- For me life is continuously being hungry. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.
- I welcome and seek your ideas, but do not bring me small ideas; bring me big ideas to match our future.
- The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.
- The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens.
5 Arnold Schwarzenegger Success Quotes
Here are some Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes that capture the true essence of success:
- Everything I have, my career, my success, my family, I owe to America.
- Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.
- My own dreams fortunately came true in this great state. I became Mr. Universe; I became a successful businessman. And even though some people say I still speak with a slight accent, I have reached the top of the acting profession.
- Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed.
- I came to Hollywood and within a decade I was one of the biggest action stars of all time.
5 Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes About Life
Check out these profound Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes on life:
- I would never exchange my life with anybody else’s.
- If my life was a movie, no one would believe it.
- The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that.
- I have inhaled, exhaled everything.
- I made my fair share of mistakes.
3 Arnold Schwarzenegger Quotes Strength
Here are a few Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes on strength:
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
- What we face may look insurmountable. But I learned something from all those years of training and competing. I learned something from all those sets and reps when I didn’t think I could lift another ounce of weight. What I learned is that we are always stronger than we know.
- When the people become involved in their government, government becomes more accountable, and our society is stronger, more compassionate, and better prepared for the challenges of the future.
5 Arnold Schwarzenegger Birthday Quotes
Here are some Arnold Schwarzenegger birthday quotes to make his day even more special:
- Happy birthday to one of the most iconic figures of our time! May you have a day as strong and memorable as you are, Arnold!
- Wishing you a birthday that’s as powerful and inspiring as your life story! Happy birthday, Arnold!
- Happy birthday to the king of bodybuilding and the champion of California! Wishing you all the best on your special day, Arnold!
- A very happy birthday to one of the most influential people of our generation! May this birthday bring you joy, health, and more success, Arnold!
- Happy birthday to the man who has inspired millions with his determination and resilience! Wishing you a day filled with love and happiness, Arnold!
Who is Arnold Schwarzenegger?
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a former American bodybuilder, actor, businessman, and politician who served as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 to 2011.
Where was Arnold Schwarzenegger born?
Arnold Schwarzenegger was born on July 30, 1947, in Thal, Styria, Austria.
Is Arnold Schwarzenegger married?
Arnold Schwarzenegger was married to Maria Shriver from 1986 to 2011.
How many children does Arnold Schwarzenegger have?
Arnold Schwarzenegger has five children with Maria Shriver – Katherine, Christina, Patrick, Joseph and Christopher.
What is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s net worth?
As of 2023, Arnold Schwarzenegger’s net worth is estimated to be around $450 million.
What are Arnold Schwarzenegger’s social media handles?
Arnold Schwarzenegger can be found on social media platforms such as Instagram (@schwarzenegger) and Twitter (@Schwarzenegger).
What are some of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s famous movies?
Arnold Schwarzenegger is famous for his roles in movies such as The Terminator, Commando, The Expendables, Predator, Collateral Damage, etc.
What are some of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s awards and honors?
Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Austrian-American movie star, has graced the silver screen with his captivating performances. Over the course of his illustrious career, he has received numerous accolades, including the prestigious Golden Globe Award, multiple Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards, and an MTV Movie Award.
What inspired Arnold Schwarzenegger to become a bodybuilder?
Arnold Schwarzenegger was inspired to become a bodybuilder after watching a bodybuilding competition in his early teens. He was impressed by the physique of the competitors and decided to pursue bodybuilding as a career.
How did Arnold Schwarzenegger become an actor?
Arnold Schwarzenegger became an actor after becoming a successful bodybuilder. He was offered roles in films due to his physical appearance and acting talent.
What is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s role in politics?
Arnold Schwarzenegger has been involved in politics as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 to 2011. He was elected as the governor of California in the recall election of 2003.
What is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s charity work?
Arnold Schwarzenegger is involved in several charities and has worked for organizations such as After-School All-Stars, Inner-City Games, and the Arnold Schwarzenegger Institute for State and Global Policy.
What is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s fitness philosophy?
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s fitness philosophy revolves around hard work and dedication. He believes that anyone can achieve their fitness goals with the right mindset and approach.
What is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s signature catchphrase?
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s signature catchphrase is “I’ll be back,” which he famously said in the movie The Terminator.
What are some of Arnold Schwarzenegger’s books?
Arnold Schwarzenegger has written several books, including Total Recall: My Unbelievably True Life Story and Arnold: The Education of a Bodybuilder.
What is Arnold Schwarzenegger’s advice for success?
Arnold Schwarzenegger’s advice for success is to set goals, work hard, and never give up. He believes that success comes from persistence and determination.