50+ Most Memorable Quotes from the Disney Classic: Finding Nemo
Finding Nemo quotes are some of the most memorable lines from the classic Disney-Pixar animated film. Released in 2003, the movie tells the story of a clownfish named Nemo who is taken from his ocean home and his father Marlin’s journey to rescue him.
With its beautiful animation, charming characters, and touching storyline, Finding Nemo has captured the hearts of audiences worldwide.
Best Finding Nemo Quotes of All Time
Here are some of the best quotes from Finding Nemo that will always win your heart:
- Nemo, newcomer of orange and white. You have been called forth to the summit of Mt. Wannahockaloogie to join us in the fraternal bonds of tankhood! Sharkbait! Hoo ha ha! Fish aren’t made to be in a box, kid.
- Sandy Plankton saw one. He called it… uh… he said it was called a ‘butt.’ -Tad
- I’m a piranha. They’re in the Amazon.
- My first escape, landed on dental tools. I was aiming for the toilet.
- I’m H2O intolerant. *sneeze*
- Dad, you’re not going to freak out like you did at the petting zoo, are you?
- If there’s anything you need just ask your Auntie Deb, that’s me! Or if I’m not around you can always talk to my sister, Flo.
- Alrighty, Mr. Smartypants, it’s orange and small, and has white stripes.
- Good afternoon. We’re gonna have a great jump today. Okay, first crank a hard cutback as you hit the wall. There’s a screaming bottom curve, so watch out. Remember: rip it, roll it, and punch it.
- Oh gosh! Nemo’s swimming out to sea!
- Oh, look, balloons! It is a party!
- You can’t never let anything happen to him then nothing would ever happen to him. Not much fun for little Harpo.
Finding Nemo Quotes by Dory
Dory is a beloved character from the 2003 animated film “Finding Nemo.” With her signature blue and yellow color, Dory is known for her forgetful personality and her optimistic spirit that helps guide Marlin on his journey to find his son Nemo.
- When life gets you down, you know what you gotta do? Just keep swimming.
- I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy.
- I forget things almost instantly. It runs in my family… well, at least I think it does… hmm, where are they?
- You got a problem, buddy? Huh? Huh? Do you, do you, do you?
- I look at you, and I… and I’m home. Please, I don’t want that to go away. I don’t want to forget.
- Yes, I’m a natural blue.
- OK. I’m thinking of something orange, and it’s small.
- I can read? That’s right, I can READ!
- So, we’re cheating death now. That’s what we’re doing, and we’re having fun at the same time.
- I remember it like it was yesterday. Of course, I don’t really remember yesterday all that well.
Finding Nemo Quotes by Marlin
Marlin is the protagonist of the 2003 Disney-Pixar film “Finding Nemo.” A nervous and overprotective clownfish, Marlin embarks on a daring journey to find his son Nemo and learns to let go of his fears along the way.
- Thaaaankkk youuuuu sirrrrrrr!
- You want to name all of them right now? Alright. We’ll name this half Marlin Jr. and then this half-half Coral Jr. okay?
- Don’t tell me to be calm, ponyboy!
- Of course, I like you. It’s because I like you I don’t want to be with you. It’s a complicated emotion.
- Crush, I forgot, how old are you?
- Dory, if it wasn’t for you I never would have even made it here, so thank you.
- With fronds like these, who needs anemones?
- It’s okay, daddy’s got you. I promise that nothing will ever happen to you… Nemo.
Finding Nemo Quotes by Bruce
Bruce is one of the most iconic characters in the classic Disney-Pixar film “Finding Nemo.” He is a vegetarian great white shark who is part of the support group for fish with a fear of swimming in open water and adds humor and heart to the movie’s journey.
- Name’s Bruce.
- Fish are friends, not food.
- On my honor, or may I be chopped up and made into soup?
Finding Nemo Quotes by Crush
Crush is a laid-back and surf-loving sea turtle from the animated film “Finding Nemo”. With his slow, surf-dude speaking style, Crush adds humor and a carefree spirit to the underwater world of the film.
- Do you have your exit buddy?
- No hurling on the shell dude, okay? I just waxed it.
- You never really know, but when they know, you’ll know, you know?
- You so totally rock, son! So gimme some fin!
- Mr. Turtle is my father. The name’s Crush.
- Cause we were like, ‘woaaaah.’, and I was like, ‘woaaaah.’ and you were like, ‘woaaahh…’
Finding Nemo Quotes by Nigel
Nigel the Pelican is a quirky and endearing character from the Disney-Pixar film, “Finding Nemo.” With his distinctive accent and humorous antics, Nigel provides comic relief to the heartwarming story of a father’s love for his son.
- Don’t make any sudden moves. Now hop inside my mouth if you want to live.
- From my neck of the woods eh? Sorry if I ever took a snap at you. fish gotta swim, bird’s gotta eat.
Finding Nemo Quotes by Peach
Peach is a character in the Disney-Pixar animated film “Finding Nemo.” She is a gentle, nurturing sea star who provides comfort and support to the film’s protagonist, Marlin, as he embarks on a dangerous journey to rescue Nemo.
- Find a happy place!
- What do we got? Root canal, and by the looks of those X-rays it’s not gonna be pretty.
- It’s morning, everyone! Today’s the day! The sun is shining, the tank is clean, and we are getting out of *gasp* the tank is clean. The tank is clean!
Inspirational Quotes from Finding Nemo
Check out these inspirational quotes from Finding Nemo that’ll help you to keep going:
- I can do this.
- I see a light.
- Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming.
Finding Nemo Quotes Funny
Check out these funny quotes from Finding Nemo that’ll make you giggle:
- You guys made me ink.
- P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney.
- Everybody else, be as gross as possible. Think dirty thoughts. We’re gonna make this tank so filthy the dentist will have to clean it.
- Except stinkin’ dolphins. Dolphins? Yeah, they think they’re so cute. Oh, look at me, I’m a flippy little dolphin, let me flip for you. Ain’t I somethin’?
- Es-cap-aye. That’s funny, it’s spelled just like ‘Escape.’
- He either said we should go to the back of the throat, or he wants a root beer float.
- What is it with men and asking for directions?
- The human mouth is a disgusting place.
About the Movie – Finding Nemo
Finding Nemo is a critically acclaimed and beloved animated film produced by Disney-Pixar. The movie was released in 2003 and quickly became a cultural phenomenon, captivating audiences of all ages with its charming characters, stunning animation, and touching storyline.
It follows the journey of a clownfish named Nemo, who is taken from his ocean home and placed in a fish tank in a dentist’s office.
Meanwhile, his overprotective father, Marlin, sets out on a dangerous quest to rescue his son, encountering various obstacles and making new friends along the way, including a forgetful regal tang named Dory and a vegetarian shark named Bruce.
One of the film’s key strengths is its memorable cast of characters. From the endearing Nemo and Marlin to the lovable Dory, to the quirky sea creatures that populate their world, each character is distinct and adds to the film’s overall charm.
Its animation is also a standout, showcasing breathtaking underwater landscapes and the rich details of sea life in a beautiful and realistic way. Beyond its visual and character-based appeal, “Finding Nemo” also delivers a powerful message about the importance of courage, perseverance, and family.
Marlin’s journey to save his son is a touching tribute to the lengths a parent will go to protect their child, while Nemo’s struggles to prove himself and escape captivity are a testament to the human spirit.
About the Director – Andrew Stanton
Andrew Stanton has been a crucial figure at Pixar Animation Studios since his arrival in 1990. As the second animator and ninth employee to join the studio, he played an important role in establishing the company’s reputation as a leader in computer animation.
Throughout his time at Pixar, Stanton has demonstrated his exceptional creative abilities, and his work has had a major impact on the animation industry as a whole. In his current role as Vice President, Creative, Stanton is responsible for overseeing all short and feature projects at the studio.
In addition to his work at Pixar, Stanton is also an accomplished writer, director, and producer. He made his directorial debut with the highly acclaimed film “Finding Nemo” in 2003, becoming the highest-grossing animated film of all time and winning the Academy Award for Best Animated Feature.
He followed this success with two other hit films, “WALL-E” and “Finding Dory,” which cemented his reputation as one of the most talented and visionary filmmakers in the industry.
Throughout his career, Stanton has received numerous awards and accolades for his work, including several Academy Award nominations and a BAFTA Award for Best Original Screenplay for “Finding Nemo.”
With his unwavering commitment to innovation, creativity, and storytelling, he continues to be a major creative force in the animation industry. His influence can be seen in the work of animators and filmmakers worldwide.