Islamic Quotes on Shab E Meraj in English
We have compiled the most beautiful Islamic Quotes on Shab E Meraj to share with your family and relatives to spread the message of the Prophet.
According to Islam, Meraj is the miraculous event where Prophet Muhammad ascended to heavens to the presence of Allah.
Along the way the Prophet met the other Prophets and witnessed Allah’s miracles. The night of Meraj is extremely important in Islam as it is the second most miraculous event after the Quran.
In this article, we have compiled some of the best Islamic quotes on Meraj in English for everyone to understand and spread the message about the significance of this holy night.
Beautiful Islamic Shab E Meraj Quotes Images
We have gathered the most beautiful Islamic Shab E Meraj quotes images for you to forward to your friends and family quickly and easily.
Send them through social media, share them as stories or even print them out to use them as greeting cards. May these quote images help spread the message of the Prophet and the miracles of Meraj.
WhatsApp Status Islamic Shab E Meraj Quotes
In this section, we have compiled the best Whatsapp Status Islamic Shab E Meraj quotes for you to share. You can use these beautiful Islamic quotes as your Whatsapp status or send them to your loved ones.
Sharing these quotes through other social media such as Instagram, Facebook or Twitter will also help spread the Prophet’s message and explain the Holy Night of Miraj. Check out our best Islamic quotes on Shab e Meraj in English:
- “May Allah be with you at every step you take; May Allah guide you in each decision you make; May Allah help you when life gets rough; May Allah bless you with more than enough; May Allah hear you when you call; May Allah sooth your heart when you don’t understand. Ameen.”
- “Almighty Allah, forgive me, have mercy on me, pardon me and do me good. Pass of my signs which you know at this Holy Night of Miraj. Certainly, you know what we do not know.”
- “Let us praise the journey of Prophet Muhammad and take inspiration from it. Shab E Meraj Mubarak to you.”
- “This special night is a present of Allah Azzawajal, so ready yourself and welcome this night of blessing, Say thanks what he blessed you with, And pray for your healthy, wealthy upcoming year. Shab e Meraj Mubarak.”
- “May the light which we observe at Shab E Meraj show us how & guide us together about the Route of peace & social stability Wish you happy Shab E Meraj Mubarak”
- “The Holy Night of patience, love forgiveness and blessings have come over, happy Shab E Meraj!”
- “Dua for you, that Allah Almighty bless you with his Divine blessings. Pray for you that Happiness be at your door. Pray that happiness knocks your door daily with the countless blessings of Shab E Meraj. May Allah Bless You My Friend!”
- “Shab E Meraj Kareem! May Allah give you all the prosperity and success. May Allah bless you with wealth and happiness and gives you a healthy life.”
- “May Allah, once more, leads the way in the direction of enlightenment, allows you to repent from your wrong and misdeeds, and fill your life with tons of blessings as well as happiness. Shab E Meraj Mubarak”
- “He’s the one Allah; the Creator, the Initiate, the Designer. To Him belong to the gorgeous names. He’s the Almighty, Most Wise.”
- “As you offer your prayers on Shab E Meraj, I hope that the true spirit of this auspicious occasion fills your heart with happiness and good cheer. Have a blessed Shab E Meraj”
- “Spending Shab E Meraj with friends and family with lots of delicious food is a pure blessing; consider yourself lucky if you have them in your life! Shab E Meraj Mubarak.”
- “Shab E Meraj is a beautiful occasion, to pray, to smile, to love and to share. Have enough blessings from Allah as you prepare to bring your soul and those of your friends back to the ways of light.”
- “May the teachings of Allah and his prophet be your companion throughout your life. May this Shab E Meraj bring peace, prosperity, and happiness to you and your family!”
- “And the servants of Allah… are those who walked on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say ‘Peace’. –Al Furkan 25:63. May you be loaded up with satisfaction and may each progression of your adventure through life be honored by Allah. Shab E Meraj Mubarak!”
- “In every shared smile and also laughter; In every quiet prayer answered; In every chance that comes your way– may Allah bless you exceptionally! Shab E Meraj Mubarak”
- “On the special and holy night, I send warm wishes to wish you Happy Shab E Meraj. I pray that you are blessed with success and prosperity along with great health. Wishing you and your family Shab E Meraj Mubarak.”
- “Take a pause from living in constant worry, as this is Shab E Meraj, and it’s time to celebrate! You are welcome to be a part of this with us. Life is so infinitely delightful. Happy Shab E Meraj!”
- “There’s no greater blessing than that of Allah. There’s no greater happiness than that of attaining pure Bliss. Shab E Meraj Mubarak to you and your family!”
- Shab E Meraj is not only about spending time with your family and having a good time but it’s also about bringing happiness to those around you! Shab E Meraj Mubarak!
- O Allah, I ask you for your love, mercy and blessings. Ya Allah, guide me to do the good deeds and save me from wrongdoing. Shab e Meraj Mubarak.
Shab E Meraj Mubarak Quotes
Here we have gathered the best Islamic quotes on Shab E Meraj for Muslims all around the world. These quotes for the Holy Night of Miraj are all in English for all to understand and spread the message of the Prophet. Shab E Meraj Mubarak for all!
- “This blessed day is for saying thank you to the almighty for all he has given to us. May he grant all your prayers and fulfill all your desires. Shab E Meraj Mubarak!”
- “I wish you all a very happy and peaceful Shab E Meraj. May Allah accept your good deeds, forgive your mistakes and ease the suffering of all people around the globe Shab E Meraj Mubarak.”
- “I hope you will achieve the purification of the soul upon commemorating the Holy Night of Shab E Meraj. Wishing you a blessed and Happy Shab E Meraj!”
- “May this Shab E Meraj bring in you the brightest and choicest happiness and love you have ever Wished for.”
- “May Allah grant us harmony, peacefulness, serenity, and health on this blessed night along with his blessing and pleasure. Shab E Meraj Mubarak.”
- “Wishing everyone happy holidays, stay safe and pray to your Almighty. Shab E Meraj Mubarak! Enjoy this Shab E Meraj to the fullest! May Allah bless you.”
- “The magic of Shab E Meraj is only realized when you are spending it with your friends and family! Have a blissful day with a lot of good moments! Shab E Meraj Mubarak!”
- “May Allah grant all your wishes and keep your family in good health. Wishing you and your loved ones Shab E Meraj Mubarak!”
- “May Allah bless you with millions of reasons to be happy this Shab E Meraj and always.”
- “This Shab E Meraj, I hope you and your family feel Allah’s warm presence bless your home.”
- Allah will be accepting Dua. I pray that yours will be accepted and prayers answered. I wish that when he is forgiving people this night, you may be one of them. Shab E Meraj Mubarak.
- “Let your faith guide you this Shab E Meraj and always.”
- “May we all remember this Shab E Meraj to show forgiveness, speak for justice and avoid the ignorant.”
- “I wish that Allah shower his love and blessings on you, accept your sacrifices and forgive you for your sins. Wishing a very Happy Shab E Meraj Mubarak.”
- “Shab E Meraj Mubarak. May with each passing you, you become much happier and more successful. Wishing you good times with your loved ones.”
- “May Allah always be there to protect you from the obstacles and negativity and bless you with success and happiness in life. Shab E Meraj Mubarak to you.”
- “During this Holy Night of Shab E Meraj, I wish that you enjoy success in all your endeavors and you are blessed with the guidance and protection of Allah. Wishing you a happy life showered with smiles and positivity.”
- “This Shab E Meraj, I wish Allah’s blessings light up your life and that it is filled with happiness, peace, joy and success. Shab E Meraj Mubarak!”
- “I want Allah to bless you as well as address all your petitions this Shab E Meraj. May you, as well as your family, have an honored Shab E Meraj!”
- “Wishes on this Holy Night that may Allah always bless you and your family with joys, togetherness and happiness. Happy Shab E Meraj.”
- “May you be blessed with the love and protection of Allah. Wish you a pleasant Shab E Meraj!”
What Date is Shab E Meraj 2022?
Date of Shab E Meraj is 27th of Rajab each year in the Islamic calendar, which corresponds to the night of 27th of February 2022.
What Happens on the Day of Shab E Meraj?
Shab E Meraj is one of the most important Islamic holidays, celebrating Prophet Muhammad’s holy ascension to the heavens as a miraculous act of Allah Himself.
Also known as the Holy Night, the Night of the Shab E Meraj is a night that should be dedicated to dua and namaz.
Practicing namaz during the Holy Night is seen as a sacred act and is sure to be rewarded by Allah. Duas are also much appreciated during Shab E Meraj as you are spreading the message about the miracle of the Prophet.
So, during the day and especially on the night of Shab E Meraj, pray as much as you can and practice namaz, for Allah is sure to reward you.
What is the Meaning of Meraj?
Meraj (or Miraj) is literally translated as a verb meaning “to elevate, to ascend” and it acts as a holy concept in Islam.
The true meaning of the word comes from the Prophet Muhammad’s ascension to Jannah (heaven) as a miracle of Allah Himself.
He is said to have witnessed all the layers of Jannah and seen all the prophets before Him, joining them in dua and namaz.
The Holy Night of Meraj is one of the most important celebrations in Islam and certainly the second most beautiful miracle of Allah, only after the Quran.
What is the Meaning of Isra?
Isra is widely translated as “journey of the night” and in Islam, it means the Prophet Muhammad’s holy journey from Mecca to Jerusalem during a single night.
According to Islam, Prophet Muhammad was transported from Mecca to Jerusalem by a winged creature named Buraq by Allah’s mighty will.
Isra is yet another miracle of Allah and it took place right before Meraj – Prophet Muhammad’s ascension to heaven.
Both Isra and Meraj are closely connected as they are celebrated as a time of prayer, namaz and dua by millions of Muslims around the globe.
What is the Gift of Meraj?
After his ascension to Jannah (heaven) during the Holy Night of Shab E Meraj, Prophet Muhammad is said to have returned with three gifts known as the “Gifts of Meraj”.
The first one is the five daily prayers, also known as namaz, which He described as “the light of my eye”. He urged all Muslims to practice dua and namaz five times a day for Allah’s mighty will.
The second gift of Meraj is the last two verses of Surah al-Baqarah, known today as Amanar Rasul. Amanar Rasul is an excellent dua for forgiveness, mercy, and thankfulness to Allah.
Lastly, Prophet Muhammad proclaimed that, according to the will of Allah, those who belong to the Ummah of Muhammad and follow the way of Islam would be forgiven of their sins and be rewarded with Jannah (heaven) in the afterlife.
These gifts are the core reasons why every Muslim should practice dua, namaz, and prayers on the Holy Night of Shab E Meraj. May Allah give us all the highest of rewards.