100+ Shah Rukh Khan Quotes That Will Make You Fall in Love with the King of Bollywood
Shah Rukh Khan is an Indian actor, producer, and television personality who is one of the richest and most successful actors in the world. He has appeared in more than 80 Hindi films and has won numerous awards for his work, including 14 Filmfare Awards. This article is a collection of the best Shah Rukh Khan quotes that you might find inspiring.
You may also want to check out: 150+ Amitabh Bachchan Quotes That Will Awaken Your Inner Hero
50 Famous Quotes by Shah Rukh Khan
Here are the most famous quotes by Shah Rukh Khan:
- There’s a personal me, there’s an actor me and there’s a star me.
- I don’t kiss on screen. Period.
- I have no self-centeredness or ego about being a movie star.
- I do have a close circle of friends and I am very fortunate to have them as friends. I feel very close to them I think friends are everything in life after your family. You come across lots of people all the time but you only make very few friends and you have to be true to them otherwise what’s the point in life?
- Just be nice to me while I am doing the scene; that is all. I don’t want big cars, I don’t want big hotel rooms.
- Youngsters are the most discerning audience. They want entertainment, they want issues.
- I believe in living life to the fullest, and I think the only way to do that is to embrace every moment and never be afraid to take risks.
- Some people say, ‘Shah Rukh, you work so hard. Why don’t you sit back with a glass of red wine or go out on the terrace for a smoke?’ But that’s not me.
- People talk about Bollywood being very kitsch, and just songs and dances, and over the top and colorful.
- I don’t believe in luck. I believe in hard work, dedication, and determination. If you want to be successful, you have to be willing to put in the effort and make the necessary sacrifices.
- As a matter of fact, I find Western cinema very fantastic.
- In the world of creativity, laziness translates into an inability to be rigorous enough to create fearlessly. It makes us plagiarise or water our creativity down to make it more acceptable to the public.
- I could lie and say my wife cooks for me, but she doesn’t. My wife has never learned cooking but she has great cooks at home.
- I am very clear that when I work with a director what he or she says is the last word.
- You know, I think we Indians are afraid to show and celebrate our happiness, lest things change around. But I feel that it’s okay to be sad and okay to show when you are happy.
- Life is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, but if you’re willing to ride it out, you’ll have a great time.
- When people call me God, I say, no, I’m still an angel or saint of acting. I still have a long way to go.
- I think the way the audience takes the Indian film star is a little different from the way the audience takes the Western star there. We are considered like demigods here, and the reason is not because we are better or good, but because there is no other mode of entertainment in India.
- When I think back on it, of course, I got lucky and got great directors and good breaks but all that was the physical part. But what made me a star was that I could take a chance and not have anything to worry about in terms of losing.
- As far as the public is concerned, India is amazingly secular.
- I believe that success is a journey, not a destination. It’s important to enjoy the ride and to never stop striving for your goals.
- I want people to know that movie stars live a normal, middle-class life.
- The greatest lesson I’ve learned in life is that it’s not about how many times you fall down, but how many times you get back up and keep going.
- There is only one religion in the world hard work.
- I’m an actor, I’m not a politician.
- I have never claimed to do the right kind of things and make politically correct statements.
- There’s a whole form of literature in India that talks about the quest for the perfect man by a woman, where every woman looks for a perfect man but only ends up with half that.
- The only time I don’t work is when I am asleep.
- Don’t let your fears become boxes that enclose you. Open them out, feel them, and turn them into the greatest courage you are capable of.
- It’s okay to be confused. Confusion is the route to all clarity in the world.
- The line between what I really am, and what I am on reel, is slowly diminishing.
- I work hard, like I’m sure everyone else does, and I’m very honest with the work I do.
- Money is a good thing to run after. It is very important to be financially stable but you have to keep your wrongs and rights in mind. Don’t shy away from earning but without selling your soul.
- I truly believe my job is to make sure people smile.
- If I talk to a girl, it’s assumed that I’m having a scene with her. If I don’t, then it’s assumed that I’m gay.
- There is no such thing as normal. Normal is just another word for lifeless.
- There might come a time when you feel lonely. That is when your creativity will be like your best friend.
- Even though I am fantastic looking, I am still quite intelligent.
- If you aren’t charged up about doing something, if you don’t have what in Hindi we call the “Josh”, the fire in your belly for it, then don’t do it.
- A moment will come when there isn’t anything that’s going right. But don’t panic. With a little embarrassment, you will survive it. All you have to do is make a move and move on a bit.
- Everyone has their own way of expressing happiness.
- I don’t teach my children what is Hindu and what is Muslim.
- I am like a kid. I tell my family and friends I’m like a kid.
- Whatever it is that is pulling you back, is not going away unless you stand up and start forging your path in the opposite direction. Stop whining and start moving.
- Laziness isn’t merely a physical phenomenon, about being a couch potato, stuffing your face with fries, and watching cricket all day. It’s a mental thing, too, and that’s the part I have never aspired for.
- Those who do not need to provide or have not built the vehicles of their own sustenance can afford to be less hardworking and driven than those who carry the burden of necessity.
- Sometimes, I feel the reason I have become a star beyond my films is that I am politically incorrect.
- It is stupid on my part to think of banning the media.
- Sometimes a lot of us men think we are doing everything for the woman we love, but there is an aspect of a woman a man doesn’t understand.
- I don’t like the trappings of stardom. I wear the shoes and Dolce & Gabbana because I’m told to. But I’m not trapped by it.
5 Romantic Shah Rukh Khan Quotes
Here are a few romantic quotes from Shah Rukh Khan:
- Love is not a victory march, it’s a cold and it’s a broken hallelujah.
- You may be out of my sight, but never out of my mind.
- My love for you is a journey that starts at forever and ends at never.
- I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile, then walk into a pole.
- Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. But when we try to understand it, it reveals itself to us.
13 Most Popular Shah Rukh Khan Movie Quotes
Here are some iconic dialogues from Shah Rukh Khan movies:
- Agar yeh tujhe pyaar karti hai to ye palat ke dekhegi. Palat – palat!
- Bade Bade deshon mein aaisi choti choti baatein hoti rehti hain… Senorita!!
- Kabhi kabhi jeetne ke liye kuch haarna padta hai. Aur haar ke jeetne waale ko Baazigar kehte hai.
- Hum ek baar jeete hai, ek baar marte hai, shaadi bhi ek baar hoti hai aur pyaar bhi ek baar hota hai.
- Pyaar dosti hai. Agar woh meri sabse achi dost nahi ban sakti toh main usse kabhi pyaar kar hi nahi sakta. Kyunki dosti bina toh pyaar hota hi nahi.
- Main aaj bhi usse utni hi mohabbat karta hoon aur isliye nahi ki koi aur nahi mili par isliye ki usse mohabbat karne se fursat hi nahi milti.
- Zindagi mein kuch banna ho, kuch haasil karna ho, kuch jeetna ho toh hamesha apne dil ki suno. Aur agar dil se bhi koi jawaab na aye, to apni aankhen band karke apni maa aur baba ka naam lo. Phir dekhna, har manzil paar kar jaoge, har mushkil asan ho jaegi. Jeet tumhari hogi. Sirf tumhari.
- Babuji ne kaha gaon chhod do, sab ne kaha Paro ko chhod do, Paro ne kaha sharab chhod do, aaj tumne keh diya haweli chhod do, ek din aayega jab woh kahenge, duniya hi chhod do.
- Sachi mohabbat zindagi main sirf ek baar hoti hai aur jab hoti hai, toh koi bhagwan ya khuda usse nakamayab nahi hone deta.
- Sattar (70) minute, sattar minute hai tumhare paas. Shayad yeh tumhare zindagi ke sab se khaas sattar minute hai. Aaj tum aacha khelo ya bura khelo, yeh sattar minute tumhe zindagi bhar yaad rahegi. Toh kaise khelna hai aaj mein tumhe nahin bataunga. Bas itna kahunga, ki jao aur yeh sattar minute jee bhar kar khelna kyunki iske baad aane wali zindagi chahe kuch sahi ho ya na ho, chahe kuch rahe ya na rahe, haro ya jeeto, lekin yeh sattar minute tumse koi nahin cheen saktha. Kyunki main jaantha hu ki aagar yeh sattar minute is team ka har player apne zindagi ki sabse badiya hockey khel gaya toh yeh sattar minute khuda bhi tumse vapas nahin maang saktha.
- Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai, ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki koshish ki hai. Kehte hain agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaaho to puri kayanat usey tumse milane ki koshish main lag jaati hai.
- Main jab bhi aap ko dekhta hoon mujhe Rab dikhta hai. Rab ke samne matha tekta hoon toh dil ko sukoon milta hai. Aap ko hanste hue dekhta hoon toh dil ko aur bhi sukoon milta hai. Toh main toh aapko Rab se bhi zyada pyar karta hoon.
- Teri aankhon ki namkeen mastiyaan, teri hansi ki beparwah gustakhiyaan, teri zulfon ki lehraati angdaaiyaan, nahi bhoolunga main, jab tak hai jaan, jab tak hai jaan.
5 Shah Rukh Khan Motivational Quotes
Here are a few motivational quotes from Shah Rukh Khan:
- Success is not a good teacher, failure makes you humble.
- If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far, walk together.
- The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.
- The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.
- If you want to shine like the sun, first burn like the sun.”
6 Shah Rukh Khan Inspirational Quotes
Here are a few more inspirational quotes by Shah Rukh Khan:
- Life is not a rehearsal. Make the most of every moment, and never give up on your dreams.
- Believe in yourself, and the rest will follow. Your confidence will take you to places you never dreamed possible.
- Success is not a matter of luck, it’s a matter of choice. Choose to be successful, and success will come to you.
- The only limit to your success is the amount of effort you are willing to put in.
- Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something. If you want it badly enough, go out and chase it.
- When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
8 Shah Rukh Khan Quotes on Success
Here are a few quotes on success by Shah Rukh Khan:
- Success and failure are both part of life. Both are not permanent.
- Success is not a mere matter of luck. It’s about hard work, perseverance, and learning from failure.
- The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dreams is you.
- To be successful, you must accept all challenges that come your way. You can’t just accept the ones you like.
- Success is not about being the best. It’s about constantly improving and doing your best.
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.
- Success is not a destination, it’s a journey.
- Success is not about money or fame. It’s about having a positive impact on the people around you.
6 Shah Rukh Khan Quotes on Love
Here are a few quotes on love by Shah Rukh Khan:
- Love is not about who you can see spending your future with, it’s about who you can’t see spending your life without.
- Love is not just about holding hands and spending time together. It’s about supporting and standing by each other even in the toughest of times.
- Love is not about giving up on everything you want just to be with the one you love. It’s about finding the balance between your own happiness and that of the one you love.
- Love is not about being perfect for each other. It’s about learning to accept each other’s flaws and growing together.
- Love is not about finding someone who completes you. It’s about finding someone who accepts you for who you are and loves you unconditionally.
- Love is not about grand gestures and expensive gifts. It’s about the small things that show how much you care for the other person.
3 Life-Changing Quotes and Sayings by Shah Rukh Khan
Here are a few life-changing quotes and sayings from Shah Rukh Khan:
- The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love.
- To be successful, one must be persistent, determined, and patient.
- Be the reason someone smiles today.
5 Shah Rukh Khan Birthday Quotes
Here are some quotes that might be suitable for a birthday message for Shah Rukh Khan:
- Happy birthday to the King of Bollywood! May your day be filled with love, laughter, and all of your favorite things.
- Wishing a very happy birthday to the one and only Shah Rukh Khan. May this year be even more amazing than the last.
- On your birthday, I want to say thank you for all of the incredible movies and performances you’ve given us. Happy birthday, Shah Rukh Khan!
- Here’s to another year of unmatched talent, charm, and charisma. Happy birthday, Shah Rukh Khan!
- Wishing a very happy birthday to the man who has brought so much joy and entertainment to millions of people around the world. Happy birthday, Shah Rukh Khan!
Who is Shah Rukh Khan?
Shah Rukh Khan is a Bollywood actor, film producer, and television host. He has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films and has won several awards for his roles, including 14 Filmfare Awards. Khan is one of the richest actors in the world and has a net worth of over $600 million. He is known for his charismatic performances and good looks and is often referred to as “King Khan” or “SRK” by his fans.
Why is Shah Rukh Khan called King Khan?
Shah Rukh Khan is often called “King Khan” because of his popularity and success in the Bollywood film industry. He has appeared in more than 80 Bollywood films and has won numerous awards for his roles. Khan has a large and dedicated fan base and is considered to be one of the most influential actors in Indian cinema. His fans often refer to him as “King Khan” out of admiration and respect for his work.
When is Shah Rukh Khan’s Birthday?
Shah Rukh Khan was born on November 2, 1965.
What is Shah Rukh Khan’s Age?
As of December 13, 2022, Shah Rukh Khan is 57 years old. He will turn 58 years old on November 2, 2023.
What is Shah Rukh Khan’s Height?
In terms of his height, Amitabh Bachchan is 5 feet 7 inches (roughly 169 cm) tall.
Who is Shah Rukh Khan’s Wife?
Shah Rukh Khan is married to Gauri Khan. She is an Indian film producer and interior designer. The couple has been married since 1991 and has three children together: Aryan, Suhana, and AbRam.
Who is Shah Rukh Khan’s Daughter?
Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter is Suhana Khan. She was born on May 22, 2000. She is currently pursuing her studies abroad and has expressed interest in pursuing a career in acting.
Who is Shah Rukh Khan’s Son?
Shah Rukh Khan has two sons. Aryan is his elder son, born on November 13, 1997. He is currently studying abroad and has expressed interest in pursuing a career in film-making. AbRam is his younger son, born on May 27, 2013. He is currently a student.
What is Shah Rukh Khan’s Family Like?
Shah Rukh Khan was born in New Delhi, India, to Taj Mohammad Khan and Lateef Fatima. His father was from Afghanistan and worked as a freedom fighter and a political activist. He passed away in 1981 when Shah Rukh Khan was still a teenager. The actor has spoken about his father’s influence on his life and career and has said that he learned a lot from him about the importance of standing up for what you believe in.
His mother was from India and was a magistrate. She passed away in 1991, a few months before Shah Rukh Khan’s wedding to Gauri Khan. The actor has spoken about his mother’s influence on his life and has said that she taught him the importance of hard work and determination. He has also said that he misses her greatly and thinks of her often.
Shah Rukh Khan has four siblings: two sisters named Shehnaz Lalarukh and Lateefa and two brothers named Hassan and Uzma. He grew up in a middle-class family and has spoken about the importance of his family and the values they instilled in him.
What is Shah Rukh Khan’s Net Worth?
Shah Rukh Khan’s net worth is estimated to be around $725 Million, which is roughly ₹5910 crore. He has earned his wealth through his successful career in the Indian film industry, where he has appeared in more than 80 films and has won numerous awards for his work. Shah Rukh Khan is also a successful producer and has several other business ventures.
Where is Shah Rukh Khan’s House now?
Shah Rukh Khan owns a luxurious mansion in Mumbai, India, called Mannat. The house is located on the Arabian Sea and is known for its opulent design and stunning views. It is a six-story building with multiple floors and a terrace. Shah Rukh Khan and his family live in this house, and it is also a popular tourist attraction in Mumbai.
Does Shah Rukh Khan Attend Baba Siddiqui Iftar Party?
Shah Rukh Khan is known to attend the annual iftar party hosted by Baba Siddiqui. Iftar is the meal that Muslims eat to break their fast during the month of Ramadan. Baba Siddiqui is a popular Indian businessman and philanthropist who has been hosting this event for many years. Shah Rukh Khan is a regular attendee of this party and is often seen greeting and interacting with the guests at the event.
Are Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan Rivals?
Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan are both successful actors in the Indian film industry. They are often compared to each other due to their popularity and success in the industry and are considered rivals by some. However, it is not known if there is any actual rivalry between the two actors. They have not publicly commented on any potential rivalry and have been seen together at various events and functions.
Which is Shah Rukh Khan’s First Movie?
Shah Rukh Khan made his acting debut in 1992 with the film “Deewana”. The film was directed by Raj Kanwar and also starred Divya Bharti and Rishi Kapoor. It was a romantic drama film that was a commercial success and helped establish Shah Rukh Khan as a leading actor in the Indian film industry. He won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his performance in the film.
Who is Shah Rukh Khan’s Bodyguard?
Shah Rukh Khan’s bodyguard is Ravi Singh who is well-known and has worked for many high-profile individuals in India. He has been the personal bodyguard of Shah Rukh Khan for many years and is known for his dedication to his job and his ability to handle any situation that may arise.
Does Shah Rukh Khan have Any Addiction?
Shah Rukh Khan has always been open about his addiction to smoking. The celebrity admitted to smoking 100 cigarettes daily and consuming about 30 cups of black coffee in a 2011 interview.
What is Shah Rukh Khan’s Favorite Dish?
Shah Rukh Khan’s favorite dish is tandoori chicken.
How Many Movies has Shah Rukh Khan Acted in?
Shah Rukh Khan has acted in over 80 movies to date.
Which are the Best Shah Rukh Khan Movies?
Shah Rukh Khan’s most notable films include:
– Deewana (1992): This was his first leading role, and it was a huge commercial success. He won the Filmfare Award for Best Male Debut for his performance in the film.
– Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995): This film is widely considered to be one of the greatest Bollywood films of all time. Khan starred alongside Kajol in this romantic drama, and the film was a huge hit at the box office. He won the Filmfare Award for Best Actor for his performance in the film.
– Dil To Pagal Hai (1997): In this musical romance, Khan played the role of a choreographer who is in love with one of his dancers. The film was a huge commercial success and Khan received critical acclaim for his performance.
– Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham… (2001): Khan starred alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Jaya Bachchan, and Kajol in this family drama. The film was a huge hit and is one of the highest-grossing Bollywood films of all time.
– Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003): In this romantic comedy-drama, Khan played the role of a terminally ill man who helps two lovers find happiness. The film was a huge commercial success and Khan received critical acclaim for his performance.
– Veer-Zaara (2004): This romantic drama marked Khan’s first collaboration with director Yash Chopra. He starred opposite Preity Zinta in the film, and the film was a huge hit at the box office.
– Swades (2004): Directed by Ashutosh Gowariker, the movie starred Shah Rukh Khan and Gayatri Joshi in the lead roles. The film tells the story of a successful Indian scientist who returns to his homeland after living in the United States for many years. He embarks on a journey across rural India, and along the way, he rediscovers his roots and learns about the struggles and challenges faced by the people living in the countryside.
These are just a few of the many films that Shah Rukh Khan has appeared in. He has been a part of some of the biggest and most successful films in Bollywood and is considered one of the most versatile and talented actors in the industry.
Which are the Most Popular Shah Rukh Khan Songs?
The most popular songs sung by Shah Rukh Khan include…
– Mai To Hu Pagal – Baadshah (1999)
– Apun Bola Tu Meree Laila – Josh (2000)
– Sattar Minute Hai Tumhare Pas – Chak De! India (2007)
– Shaurya Kya Hai – Shaurya (2008)
– Chak De Chak De Ek Hockey Dungi Rakhke – – Chak De! India (2007)
– Aa Raha Hoon Palat Ke – Don 2 (2011)
– Khaike Pan Banaras Wala – Don – The Chase – Begins Again (2006)
– Karle Karle Too Ek Sawal – KBC Promo (TV) (2000)
Is Shah Rukh Khan on Twitter?
Shah Rukh Khan is active on Twitter as @iamsrk. He has over 42 million followers and regularly shares updates about his personal and professional life with his fans.
Is Shah Rukh Khan on Instagram?
Shah Rukh Khan is active on Instagram as @iamsrk. He has over 33 million followers and regularly shares photos and videos with his fans.
Has Shah Rukh Khan Won Any Award?
Shah Rukh Khan is a highly successful actor who has won numerous awards for his acting. Some of the awards he has won include:
– Filmfare Awards: He has won 14 Filmfare Awards in various categories, including Best Actor, Best Supporting Actor, and Best Villain.
– Padma Shri: In 2005, he was awarded the Padma Shri, one of the highest civilian awards in India, for his contribution to the field of arts.
– Ordre des Arts et des Lettres: In 2007, he was honored with the Chevalier de l’Ordre des Arts et des Lettres, one of the highest honors given to artists by the French government.
– Zee Cine Awards: He has won 8 Zee Cine Awards in various categories, including Best Actor, Best Actor in a Supporting Role, and Best Actor in a Negative Role.
– International Indian Film Academy Awards: He has won 7 IIFA Awards, including Best Actor and Best Actor in a Supporting Role.
– Screen Awards: He has won 9 Screen Awards in various categories, including Best Actor, Best Actor in a Supporting Role, and Best Villain.
These are just some of the awards that Shah Rukh Khan has won throughout his career. He has been recognized for his talent and achievements by many organizations and has established himself as one of the most successful actors in Bollywood.