25 Funniest Swami Nithyananda Quotes that Will Leave you in Splits
Discover uncommon wisdom with these Swami Nithyananda quotes! The Swami’s insights on life and the universe at large are beyond the common man’s comprehension and at times, beyond Science, too!
His teachings offer a profound and otherworldly understanding that most of us can’t even fathom. These famous quotes make it clear that this ‘living avatar of super-consciousness’ has a deep and rare understanding of the world around us. Read them to awaken the you in you just like we did the us in us!
- e = not mc2 because intensity is different for a non-veg eating crooked brain which has only seen ups and downs.
- Never a common brain understand intensity and continuity.
- Non-veg brain only knows ups and downs. It cannot be in up continuously. Only a person who knows continuously up is possible. He can grasp without reducing the intensity continuity is possible.
- It is easy to search God, but difficult to search hidden camera.
- A ghost cannot harm you. It can only be seen by you. At the most it can ask you for help.
- Love the lady, but don’t touch the body. If you touch the body, someone will make the CD.
- If you feel the ghost of your family members is present in your house, don’t be afraid. They may just be begging you for help.
- Eastern symbol of infinity is Linga…Bindu. No ups and downs. Wester symbol of infinity is ups and downs..conflict!
- Death can be described in 2000 ways or million ways.
- The bling spot why human beings are not able to store electricity without reducing its intensity because their brain is not at all capable to understand the higher intensity does not need to be reduced for continuity.
- The possibility to restart many damages which cannot be repaired unless a complete restart happens is death. The very definition is a solution.
- Fermi Paradox is stupid. I would call it stupidity paradox.
- There are millions of planets where life exists and they are regularly visiting the planet earth for educational tours.
- When you shower, fluoride enters your body through skin and initiates a fight within yourself, and you don’t become a powerful person.
- ‘Aliens’ is an abusive word. The universe is family for us.
- I will develop a proper linguistic vocal cord for monkeys, lions, and tigers. I will make cows and bulls talk in Sanskrit and Tamil.
- Even if I am removed from this planet, I know how to take on more bodies and do what I need to do.
- Haritaki does much more good to you than your mother.
- Fear of looking at your balance sheet gets you under debt.
- Every night, sleep after seeing your bank balance as a religious duty. You will get out of debts within one year. I will use my extraordinary powers to help you.
- The third eye can be opened for the sake of God. Please open it.
- I want Oprah Winfrey to know that are root and roots of India are one and the same.
- Whether you are a kid or an adult, opening your third eye will take only seconds for me.
- Whenever you become insensitive to some parts of you that develops as a blindspot and continues to torture you. Completion matters, feeling empowered matters.
- The me in me is only sitting as me in you. These two only is talking to each other. Understand, I can only talk to me and give my understanding. I cannot talk to anybody else and give my understanding. So the me resides in this [body] as me, is residing in all of that [all other bodies] as me so that me through this me talking to me.
A man with transcendental wisdom, isn’t he?
Who is Swami Nithyananda?
Swami Nithyananda also known as Nithyananda Paramashivam, is a controversial Indian godman and the founder of the Nithyananda Dhyanapeetam organization. In 2010, a sex tape surfaced where he was seen in a compromising position with an actress.
This led to widespread outrage and calls for his arrest. Nithyananda was subsequently arrested and charged with rape, sexual abuse, and criminal intimidation, but he has denied the allegations and has claimed that the video was a fabrication.
In the years since the controversy, the self-proclaimed saint has faced additional allegations of sexual misconduct and abuse, as well as financial fraud. Some former followers and whistleblowers have come forward with allegations of abuse and mistreatment within the Nithyananda organization. Nithyananda and his organization have denied these allegations.
When was Swami Nithyananda Born?
According to Wikipedia, Swami Nithyananda was born on 1 January 1978 as Arunachalam Rajasekaran in Tiruvannamalai, Tamil Nadu, to father Arunachalam and mother Lokanayaki. However, his date of birth is conflicted as a 2003 United States visa mentions it as 13 March 1977 while a sworn affidavit in a 2010 Karnataka High Court case states it as 1 January 1978.
Does Swami Nithyananda Own an Island?
There have been various reports in the media suggesting that Swami Nithyananda owns an island called “Kailaasa” in an undisclosed location near Ecuador. However, it is not clear whether these reports are accurate or not. Without further information, it is not possible to confirm or deny whether Swami Nithyananda owns an island.
Are Swami Nithyananda’s Videos Available on YouTube?
Swami Nithyananda has a large following on YouTube. There are many videos featuring the godman, where he discusses spiritual topics and practices. Some of these videos are lectures and talks given by him, while others are recordings of his appearances on television programs or interviews with the media.
What is Swami Nithyananda’s Net Worth?
According to CelebrityHow, Swami Nithyananda’s estimated net worth is $8 million.
Has Swami Nithyananda Written any Book?
Swami Nithyananda has written several books on spirituality, yoga, and other related topics, which are available for purchase through the organization’s website and other online retailers. Some of the books written by Swami Nithyananda include:
– The Science of Enlightenment
– The Science of Kriya Yoga
– The Science of Inner Enlightenment
– The Science of Superconscious Living
– The Science of Inner Power
These books cover various aspects of spiritual practice and self-improvement, and they offer insights and guidance on how to apply spiritual principles in daily life.
Is Swami Nithyananda Alive?
Yes, Swami Nithyananda is still alive. Recently, he has denied reports of him being dead.