50+ Arijit Singh Quotes on Music, Hard Work, and Motivation
With a voice that can captivate the hearts of millions, Arijit Singh is one of the most prominent playback singers in the Indian film industry. He has entertained audiences for over a decade with his soulful renditions and melodious voice.
His passion for music and commitment to his craft has earned him numerous awards and accolades, making him one of the most sought-after singers in the industry.
With a career that continues to soar, Arijit Singh is a true inspiration to aspiring musicians everywhere. Some of the best Arijit Singh quotes are showcased below.
Most Memorable Arijit Singh Quotes of All Time
Here are some of the best Arijit Singh quotes about his career, simple lifestyle, showbiz, and more:
- I am a simple man who comes from a village, and villagers like us speak our minds. Now, in the process, if my words unknowingly came across as disrespectful or insulting, then I am deeply sorry. I don’t want to hurt anyone.
- When I joined the music scene, a lot of big-ticket singers were not getting good work… It was a lean phase.
- When my voice breaks, it recovers automatically. I don’t do anything special to maintain my voice. I have a natural voice and don’t have to take care of it.
- I still don’t have a car. I still travel by public transport. I take autos to travel to and from for recordings.
- I’m bad in front of the camera. However, if someone gave me a small role in a film with two dialogues and one scene, I’d do it.
- I am a songwriter. I do compose the music of songs that I write in Bengali. But I’ve never thought of composing for a film. That’s a different art altogether.
- I like to compose, but only for myself. I write my own lyrics and compose the music around them.
- Apart from work, whatever pending things I have to do, I do it in Murshidabad.
- I’ve been singing one kind of genre for a long time but have always tried to push to new auras about picking new songs or the same kind of genre but trying to sing it differently, treating it differently.
- When I’m not singing, I’m a lot of people: I’m a producer. I’m a badminton player. I’m a writer. I’m a movie freak. I’m a documentary maker.
- I would not understand why people will tell me that ‘Tum hi ho’ has got more than 1 million views on YouTube. I was like, ‘How does it make a difference?’ Later, I would go to YouTube and see songs of Rihanna, Enrique, etc., and would see their hits. Then I came to know the importance. Nowadays, you can judge from these sites how big is a singer.
- If someone is trying to skip the struggle – which is the creative job – our machines today, the technology that we have, can help the person, but it is only momentary. On the other hand, if you are creative, you have the skill, and you are hardworking, technology can only make you superior.
- I like to read Bengali novels and short stories. I am not that fond of reading English books, as I don’t have a connection with them.
- I have always liked to live my life in a quiet and peaceful manner. I used to lead my life that way. But the rise in social media has certainly affected me. Now I am always noticed.
- My grandma’s into music. My mom is a singer. Even my sister is a much better singer than I am. So you could say music runs in the family.
- I have one favorite song and that’s ‘Aayat’ from ‘Bajirao Mastani.’
- I’ve always tried to avoid electronic music in India because whatever songs I got in the genre I didn’t really enjoy singing them – I didn’t like the arrangements.
- I have always wanted to become a musician and a singer.
- More people are asking me to come and sing for them, so obviously I am getting more work. But apart from singing, I have been parallelly programming and producing music tracks and assisting music directors. That is my bread and butter, which is how I survived in Mumbai. Now I can’t leave it.
- Reality shows give a great platform to young singers, but kids shouldn’t be exposed to showbiz at a very young age.
14 Love Arijit Singh Quotes
Check out these beautiful Arijit Singh quotes on love:
- Ye koshishein toh hongi kam nahin. Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin
- Mujhko Itna Bataye Koi, Kaise Tujhse Dil Na Lagaye Koi
- Seene se tere sar ko laga ke, Sunti main rahun naam apna.
- Tujh sang baer lagaya aisa – raha na mein fir apne jaise.
- Hum Tere Bin Ab Reh Nahi Sakte, Tere Bina Kya Wajood Mera,Tujhse Juda Gar Ho Jaayenge, Toh Khud Se Hi Ho Jaayenge Judaa.
- Tu mera khuda, Tu hi duaa mein shaamil.
- Galaan teri meethiya main saari raat sunda jaau, Nazar na lag jaaye pyaar saare jag se chupau.
- Dekha hazaron dafa aapko, fir bekarai kaisi hai, sambhale sambhalta nhi ye dil- kuch aap mein baat aisi hai!
- Dil Ka Dariya Bah Hi Gaya, Ishq Ibadat Bann Hi Gaya, Khudko Mujhe Tu Saup De, Meri Jarurat Tu Bann Gaya.
- Muskurane ki wajah tum ho, Gungunane ki wajah tum ho, Jiya jaaye na, jaaye na, jaaye na, O re piya re..
- Junoon hai mera, Banoon main tere qaabil, Tere bina guzaara, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.
- Tere liye aaya main toh, Tere sang jaana, Dholna ve tere naal, Jindri bitavaan. Kadi naiyo chhodna, Ishq di dor na, Saare chhad jaayen maahi, Tu na chhodna, Bolna mahi bolna.
- Maahi mainu chhaddeyo naa, Ke tere bin dil nahio lagna
- Zubaaniyan Teri, Jhoothi Bhi Sach Laage.. Tu Mera Koyi Na, Hoke Bhi Kuchh Laage.
4 Instagram Arijit Singh Quotes
Here are some popular Arijit Singh quotes that’ll make great Instagram captions for your next posts:
- Roke na ruke naina, teri ore toh inhe hai behana.
- Tune diya hai jo, wo dard hi sahi, tujse mila hai to, enaam hai mera.
- Tere ishq mein beheka pehle se hi- kya use beheana? O zaalima!
- Yehi baar-baar sochta hoon, Tanha main yahan, Mere saath-saath chal raha hai, Yaadon ka dhuaan.
4 Sad Arijit Singh Quotes
Here are some Arijit Singh quotes on sadness and despair:
- Andhera tera meine le liya, mera ujala sitara tere naam kiya, Channa Mereya.
- Tum saath ho ya na ho kya fark hai? Bedard thi zindagi, bedard hai.
- Har kisi ko nahi milta yahan pyaar zindagi mein.
- Rang thhe, noor tha, Jab kareeb tu tha. Ek jannat sa tha, yeh jahaan, Waqt ki ret pe kuch mere naam sa, Likh ke chhod gaya tu kahaan.
5 Motivational Arijit Singh Quotes
Here are some motivational quotes by Arijit Singh to get you inspired:
- In reality shows, you have to perform once and prove yourself, and after that, it is a process to prove yourself every day.
- I’ve done some songs that are not up to the mark. So, mentally, I’ve set a goal that I should be more dynamic and try and push myself as much as I can.
- I wanted to be someone who wanted to produce music, and here I am, and I’m happy about it.
- Singing for a documentary that benefits the underprivileged remains one of my biggest dreams.
- At times, when I reach my saturation point, I go to some random place and throw my phone away.
5 Birthday Quotes for Arijit Singh
These birthday quotes are perfect for wishing the beloved Arijit Singh on his birthday and making his day a bit sweeter:
- Wishing you a very happy birthday, Arijit Singh! May your day be filled with love, joy, and music that touches the hearts of all those who hear it.
- On your special day, may you be surrounded by the people you love, and may all your dreams come true. Happy birthday, Arijit Singh!
- Your voice has the power to move mountains and bring tears to the eyes of your fans. Wishing you a birthday as magical as your music.
- Happy birthday to the king of melody and the soul of Indian music. May this year bring you continued success, happiness, and an endless supply of inspiration.
- Your music has the power to heal, inspire, and bring people together. On your birthday, may you be surrounded by love, light, and the joy of making music. Happy birthday, Arijit Singh!
Who is Arijit Singh?
Arijit Singh is an Indian playback singer and music producer. He is considered one of the most versatile and successful singers in the Indian film industry.
When was Arijit Singh born?
Arijit Singh was born on April 25, 1987.
Where was Arijit Singh born?
Arijit Singh was born in Jiaganj, Murshidabad, West Bengal, India.
Is Arijit Singh married?
Yes, Arijit Singh is married to Koel Roy.
Does Arijit Singh have children?
Yes, Arijit Singh has two sons and a stepdaughter.
Does Arijit Singh have any siblings?
Yes, Arijit Singh has a sister named Amrita Singh.
What is Arijit Singh’s net worth?
As of 2022, Arijit Singh’s net worth is estimated to be around $7 million.
What are some of the awards won by Arijit Singh?
Arijit Singh has won numerous awards, including Filmfare Awards, IIFA Awards, Zee Cine Awards, and many more.
What was Arijit Singh’s first song?
Arijit Singh kickstarted his journey in Bollywood with the song “Phir Mohabbat” from the movie “Murder 2”. The composition was created by Mithoon and was recorded in 2009, but it was not until 2011 that it was finally released to the public.
How did Arijit Singh get into singing?
Arijit Singh got into singing as a participant in the reality show “Fame Gurukul” in 2005.
Who is Arijit Singh’s inspiration?
Arijit Singh has cited legendary Bollywood singer Kishore Kumar as his biggest inspiration.
What is Arijit Singh’s most popular song?
Arijit Singh’s one of the most popular songs is “Tum Hi Ho” from the soundtrack of the film “Aashiqui 2”.
Does Arijit Singh play any musical instruments?
Yes, Arijit Singh is skilled in playing musical instruments such as the guitar and keyboard.
What are some of the notable films that Arijit Singh has worked on?
Arijit Singh has worked on numerous films, some of the notable ones include “Aashiqui 2”, “PK”, “Sultan”, “Raabta”, and many more.
How has Arijit Singh contributed to the music industry?
Arijit Singh has contributed greatly to the music industry with his soulful and melodious voice, bringing a new dimension to playback singing in India.