100+ Eminem Quotes: A Collection of his Most Memorable and Thought-Provoking Words
These Eminem quotes are filled with raw emotion, honesty, and deep introspection. The US-based rapper is known for his controversial and often polarizing lyrics, but there’s no denying his impact on the rap game.
From his breakout album “The Slim Shady LP” to his latest release “Music to Be Murdered By,” Eminem has consistently pushed the boundaries of what is acceptable in mainstream music. This article will explore some of his most memorable quotes that showcase the artist’s unique style and personality.
62 Famous Quotes by Eminem
These famous quotes by Eminem are memorable phrases and lines spoken or written by the American rapper, Eminem, that have gained significant cultural and historical significance.
- Don’t do drugs, don’t have unprotected sex, don’t be violent. Leave that to me.
- Somewhere deep down there’s a decent man in me, he just can’t be found.
- I can’t tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like.
- Behind every sucessful person lies a pack of haters
- Sometimes I’m real cool, but sometimes I could be a real asshole. I think everyone is like that.
- Damn. How much damage can you do with a pen?
- When I say I’ll murder my baby’s mother, maybe I wanted to but I didn’t. Anybody who takes it literally is 10 times sicker than I am.
- When you’re a little kid, you don’t see color, and the fact that my friends were black never crossed my mind. It never became an issue until I was a teenager and started trying to rap.
- Personally, I just think rap music is the best thing out there, period. If you look at my deck in my car radio, you’re always going to find a hip-hop tape; that’s all I buy, that’s all I live, that’s all I listen to, that’s all I love.
- Imma be what I set out to be without a doubt undoubtedly.
- Don’t let them tell you ain’t beautiful
- I act like shit don’t phase me inside it drives me crazy, my insecurities could eat me alive
- But music is reflection of self, we just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail.
- Sometimes I feel like rap music is almost the key to stopping racism.
- Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?
- I don’t care if you’re black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you’re nice to me, i’ll be nice to you. Simple as that!
- That’s why we seize the moment try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it.
- You know, fame is a funny thing, man, especially, you know, actors, musicians, rappers, rock singers, it’s kind of a lifestyle and it’s easy to get caught up in it – you go to bars, you go to clubs, everyone’s doing a certain thing… It’s tough.
- A plaque and platinum status is whack if I’m not the baddest.
- You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
You own it, you better never let it go
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime
- You can try and read my lyrics off of this paper before I lay ’em
But you won’t take the sting out these words before I say ’em
- Music is like magic, there’s a certain feeling you get
When you real and you spit and people are feeling your shit
This is your moment, and every single minute you spend
Tryna hold on to it because you may never get it again
So while you’re in it, try to get as much shit as you can
And when your run is over just admit when it’s at its end
Because I’m at the end of my wits with half the shit gets in
- It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me
Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you
- Yeah, it’s been a ride
I guess I had to go to that place to get to this one
Now some of you might still be in that place
If you’re trying to get out, just follow me
I’ll get you there
- Nuts they go, macadamia they go so ballistic, whoa.
- We’ll walk this road together, through the storm. Whatever weather, cold or warm.
- Unless you want to fuck me, why do you care what I look like?
- When I’m Gone Just Carry On
- I act like shit don’t phase me. Inside it drives me crazy, my insecurities could eat me alive.
- fuck money, I don’t rap for dead presidents, I’d rather see the president dead, it’s never been said, but I said precedents.
- Question is are you bozos smart enough to feel stupid?
- And I am, whatever you say I am
If I wasn’t, then why would I say I am?
- I don’t do ‘black music,’ I don’t do ‘white music’…I make fight music, for high school kids.
- You’ve got enemies? Good. That means you actually stood up for something in your life.
- The moment I used my adversity to my advantage, my career exploded.
- They can trigger me. But they’ll never figure me out.
- I have a weird thing with giraffes, I don’t like their neck
- I bully myself ’cause I make me do what I put my mind to.
- Music is a reflection of self
We just explain it, and then we get our checks in the mail
It’s fucked up, ain’t it?
How we can come from practically nothing
To bein able to have any f*ckin thing that we wanted
That’s why we sing for these kids who don’t have a thing
Except for a dream and a f*ckin rap magazine
Who post-pin-up pictures on they walls all day long
Idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs
Or for anyone who’s ever been through shit in they lives
So they sit and they cry, at night, wishin they’d die
Til they throw on a rap record and they sit and they vibe
We’re nothin to you, but we’re the f*ckin sh*t in they eyes
That’s why we seize the moment
Try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it
Cause we consider these minutes golden
And maybe they’ll admit it when we’re gone
Just let our spirits live on
Through our lyrics that you hear in our songs, and we can.
- God gave you them shoes to fit you, so put them on and wear them. Be yourself man, be proud of who you are. Even if it sounds corny, don’t let no one tell you, you ain’t beautiful.
- Proof had this ability to not only nurture my talent, but to see that diamond in the rough when a million people could be looking at the same thing… and just not see it.
- Let me remind you of what got me this far, picture me quitting, now draw a circle around it and put a line through it, sl#t!
- The last time that life kicked me in the ass, I pulled down its pants and put a foot up its ass.
- That’s why we sing for these kids who don’t have a thing, except for a dream and a fuckin rap magazine; Who post pin-up pictures on they walls all day long, idolize they favorite rappers and know all they songs; Or for anyone who’s ever been through shit in they lives, so they sit and they cry, at night, wishin they’d die; Til they throw on a rap record and they sit and they vibe; We’re nothin to you, but we’re the fuckin shit in they eyes; That’s why we seize the moment; Try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it, cause we consider these minutes golden; And maybe they’ll admit it when we’re gone; Just let our spirits live on, through our lyrics that you hear in our songs… [Sing for the Moment]
- And it’s absurd, how people hang on every word
- Knowledge is power, but powerless, If you’ve got it and you do not acknowledge it.
- I’m just so fucking depressed,
I just can’t seem to get out this slump.
- They can trigger me, but they’ll never figure me out.
- Rap was always a pipe dream for me, but rap was all I had. Because really, what was I going to do with my life? I had a young daughter. Kim and I were always either getting evicted, or our house was getting shot up or robbed.
- Maybe that’s what happens when a tornado meets a volcano
- I call em’ toy soldiers
cause they just wind up on their backs.
- All I wanted to do’s be the Bruce Lee of loose-leaf.
- With every ounce of my blood with every breath in my lungs However long that it takes ill go to whatever lengths. it’s going to make me a monster though.
- But no more worries, rest your head and go to sleep
Maybe one day we’ll wake up and this’ll all just be a dream.
- You can do anything you set you mind to, man.
- I’m way too up to back down.
- Put your temper to more use cause Being broke is a poor excuse.
- And Imma show em. Blow em out the water slaughter ’em homes. Imma own so many belts. Only place they can hit me is below em.
- And I know some shits so hard to swallow, but I just can’t sit back and wallow, In my own sorrow.
- If I could just get over this hump, But I need something to pull me out this dump.
- If I was as half as good as I was. I’m still twice as good as you’ll ever be.
- White boy, white boy, you’re a rockstar.
3 Eminem Motivational Quotes
Here are some popular Eminem motivational quotes to help you keep going:
- The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.
- Success is my only mothafuckin’ option, failure’s not.
- I’m not afraid to take a stand. Everybody come take my hand.
5 Eminem Inspirational Quotes
Here are some of the best Eminem inspirational quotes to lift your spirits:
- If you have enemies, good that means you stood up for something.
- Cause sometimes, you just feel tired. Feel weak. And when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up. But you gotta search within you. You gotta find that inner strength, and just pull that shit out of you. And get that motivation to NOT give up and NOT be a quitter. No matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.
- Behind every successful person lies a pack of haters.
- Don’t let them say you ain’t beautiful. They can all get fu#ked just stay true to you.
- Dealing with backstabbers, there was one thing I learned. They’re only powerful when you got your back turned.
5 Eminem Quotes About Love
Here are some Eminem quotes about love to help you understand love from his perspective:
- Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.
- Love, when spelled backwards and read phonetically, reads evil.
- I didn’t have nothin’ going for me… school, home… until I found something I loved, which was music, and that changed everything.
- Run out of the room and I’ll follow you like a lost puppy. Baby, without you I’m nothing, I’m so lost, hug me, then tell me how ugly I am, but that you’ll always love me.
- When I see my baby. Suddenly I’m not crazy. It all makes sense when I look into her eyes.
4 Eminem Quotes on Life
Here are some popular Eminem quotes on life to help you see life from his eyes:
- You’d have to walk a thousand miles in my shoes just to see what it’s like to be me!!
- You can make something of your life. It just depends on your drive.
- A normal life is boring.
- If there’s not drama and negativity in my life, all my songs will be really wack and boring or something.
Eminem Quotes About Trust
Here is the famous Eminem quote about trust:
- Trust is hard to come by. That’s why my circle is small and tight. I’m kind of funny about making new friends.
6 Eminem Quotes from Songs (Lyrics)
Below are a few Eminem quotes from songs:
- In my mind I’ma fighter, my heart’s a lighter, my soul is the fluid. My flow sparks it right up.
- I’m standing up, I’mma face my demons, I’m manning up, I’mma hold my ground.
- I made it out of that world and found a place in this world.
- There’s no mountain I can’t climb, there’s no tower too high.
- This is your moment, and every single minute you spend
Tryna hold on to it because you may never get it again.
5 Eminem Quotes that are Funny
Here is a list of Eminem funny quotes to make you laugh:
- I don’t hate women – they just sometimes make me mad.
- I think my first album opened a lot of doors for me to push the freedom of speech to the limit.
- A lot of my rhymes are just to get chuckles out of people. Anybody with half a brain is going to be able to tell when I’m joking and when I’m serious.
- Anybody with a sense of humor is going to put on my album and laugh from beginning to end.
- Sometimes I’m real cool, but sometimes I could be a real asshole. I think everyone is like that.
Eminem Quote About Friends
Here’s the famous Eminem quote about friends
- What are friends? Friends are people you think are your friends but they really your enemies, with secret identities.
4 Eminem Quotes on Relationships
Check these Eminem quotes on relationships:
- Ultimately, who you choose to be in a relationship with and what you do in your bedroom is your business.
- Have you ever loved someone so much, you’d give an arm for? Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
- My body aches when I ain’t with you, I have zero strength. There’s no limit on how far I would go, no boundaries, no lengths.
- Not many are lucky enough to have a guardian angel like you. Lord I’m so thankful, please don’t think that I don’t feel grateful.
3 Eminem Savage Quotes
Here are a few Eminem savage quotes that help us know the real Slim Shady:
- My thing is this; if I’m sick enough to think it, then I’m sick enough to say it.
- I was a smart kid, but I hated school.
- Anything I’ve ever said, I certainly was feeling at the time.
4 Eminem Attitude Quotes
Check these Eminem attitude quotes that reflect what he really thinks:
- Look at me now, I bet you’re probably sick of me now.
- This world is mine for the taking, make me king.
- I shoot for the moon but I’m too busy gazing at the stars.
- To the people I forgot, you weren’t on my mind for some reason and you probably don’t deserve any thanks anyway.
3 Eminem Quotes About Money
Here are some popular Eminem quotes about money:
- Money doesn’t buy happiness, it buys crazy-ass happiness.
- Money is what makes a man act funny.
- I try to treat all the money I’m making like it’s the last time I’m going to make it.
2 Eminem Quotes on Success
Let’s have a look at these powerful Eminem quotes on success:
- Nobody likes to fail. I want to succeed in everything I do, which isn’t much. But the things that I’m really passionate about, if I fail at those, if I’m not successful, what do I have?
- Success is my only option, failure’s not.
3 Eminem Quotes on Struggle
Here are 5 Eminem quotes on struggle:
- Everybody has goals, aspirations or whatever, and everybody has been at a point in their life where nobody believed in them.
- I don’t know how long I’m going to be on this planet. So while I’m here, I might as well make the most of it.
- I had nothing to lose, but something to gain. If I made an album for me and it was to my satisfaction, then I succeeded.
3 Eminem Quotes on Haters
Check out these famous Eminem quotes on haters:
- I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There’s no in-between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.
- People will hate you for speaking the truth, but you’ve gotta learn to stand up to them, so don’t be offended if I say something you don’t like.
- See, regardless of what anybody believes who hates me; you ain’t gonna make or break me.
5 Eminem Angry Quotes
Here are the popular Eminem angry quotes:
- The emotions in a song – the anger, aggression – have got to be legitimate.
- Don’t ever try to judge me dude, you don’t know what the f**k I’ve been through.
- Sometimes you just gotta let s*** go and say ‘To hell with it’ and move on.
- I might talk about killing people, but that doesn’t mean I do it.
- I have the right to remain violente. Everything I say can and will be used against you.
5 Eminem Quotes for Instagram
Check out these Eminem quotes for instagram:
- Why be a king,when you can be a god?
- Take it like a man and shut the fuck up.
- I don’t give a fuck, God sent me to piss the world off.
- Thanks cuz your hate is what gave me this strength.
- If I’m garbage, you’re a bunch of maggots.
5 Eminem Quotes from Love the Way You Lie
Here are some Eminem quotes from “Love the Way You Lie”:
- I can’t tell you what it really is, I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now, there’s a steel knife in my windpipe
I can’t breathe, but I still fight while I can fight.
- High off her love, drunk from her hate
It’s like I’m huffin’ paint and I love her, the more I suffer, I suffocate.
- I snapped, “Who’s that dude?”, I don’t even know his name
I laid hands on her, I’ll never stoop so low again
I guess I don’t know my own strength.
- You ever love somebody so much you can barely breathe when you’re with ’em?
- You don’t get another chance, life is no Nintendo game
But you lied again
Now you get to watch her leave out the window
Guess that’s why they call it window pane.
4 Eminem Sad Quotes
Here are a few of Eminem sad quotes:
- Before I was famous when I was just working in Gilbert’s Lodge, everything was moving in slow motion.
- I was going to McDonald’s and Taco Bell every day. The kids behind the counter knew me – it wouldn’t even faze them. Or I’d sit up at Denny’s or Big Boy and just eat by myself. It was sad. I got so heavy that people started to not recognize me.
- My father? I never knew him. Never even seen a picture of him.
- These times are so hard, are they’re getting even harder.
5 Eminem Quotes on Depression
Here are a few Eminem quotes on depression to help those suffering from the same:
- I come from Detroit where it’s rough and I’m not a smooth talker.
- I always wished for this, but it’s almost turning into more of a nightmare than a dream.
- It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it’s all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening.
- I’m just a little bit sicker then the average individual I think.
5 Happy Birthday Eminem Quotes
Here are some happy birthday Eminem quotes to wish your favorite rapper on his birthday:
- Happy birthday to the one and only Slim Shady! Here’s to another year of making great music and inspiring others.
- Happy birthday to the king of rap! Keep slaying the game and inspiring us all.
- Wishing a very happy birthday to the legendary Eminem. Here’s to many more years of success and greatness.
- Happy birthday to the man who redefined the rap game and set the bar for all others to follow. Keep slaying it, Eminem.
- To the real Slim Shady, happy birthday! Here’s to another year of making hits and leaving your mark on the music industry.
Who is Eminem?
Eminem is a rapper, songwriter, and actor who has gained worldwide fame and critical acclaim for his musical talent and controversial lyrics.
What is Eminem’s Real Name?
Eminem’s real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III.
What is the Meaning of Eminem?
Eminem, whose real name is Marshall Bruce Mathers III, chose his stage name by combining his initials (M&M) with the first two letters of his last name (Eminem).
Why is Eminem Called M&M?
Eminem is called M&M because it is a shortened version of his real name, Marshall Mathers.
When was Eminem Born?
Eminem was born on October 17, 1972 in St. Joseph, Missouri. He was raised in Detroit, Michigan and began his rap career in the late 1990s.
How Old is Eminem?
As of December 2022, Eminem is 50 years old.
How Tall is Eminem?
Eminem stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches or 173 cm.
Is Eminem Married?
Eminem was previously married to Kimberly Scott, but they divorced in 2001. He has not remarried since.
Does Eminem Have Children?
Eminem has three daughters with his ex-wife Kimberly Scott. The names of the daughters are Hailie, Alaina, and Stevie.
What is Eminem’s Family Like?
Eminem’s family consists of his father, Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr., mother, Debbie Mathers, and his siblings, Nathan Samra Mathers, Sarah Mathers, and Michael Mathers.
Is Eminem Right-Handed or Left-Handed?
Eminem is left-handed. In his song “Phenomenal,” he even references writing with his left hand and holding the mic with the same hand.
What is Eminem’s Net Worth?
Eminem has an estimated net worth of $230 million, according to Celebrity Net Worth. This includes his music sales, touring, merchandise, and acting work.
How Many Houses Does Eminem Own?
Eminem owns at least two houses. One is a 15,000-square-foot grand mansion in Rochester Hills, Michigan, and the other is an 8,900-square-foot mansion in Clinton Township, Michigan, where he currently resides.
Is Eminem on Instagram?
Eminem is active on Instagram and uses the handle @eminem. The rapper frequently updates his account with personal photos, behind-the-scenes glimpses of his music career, and promotional content for his tours and new releases. With over 35 million followers, Eminem has a large and loyal following on the social media platform.
Is Eminem on Twitter?
Eminem is also active on Twitter, using the handle @Eminem. He often uses the platform to share updates on his music, tour dates, and other personal news. Like on Instagram, Eminem has a large following on Twitter. In addition to promoting his own work, he also uses the platform to engage with his fans and share his thoughts on current events and popular culture.
Is Eminem Gay?
There is no evidence to suggest that Eminem is gay. He has been married once and has three children, and his lyrics and public statements have not indicated that he is attracted to men.
When Did Eminem’s Song ‘Venom’ Release?
Eminem’s song “Venom” was written for the soundtrack of the 2018 film of the same name and included on his album “Kamikaze.” It was released as a digital single on September 21, 2018.
When Did Eminem’s Song ‘Stan’ Release?
Eminem’s song “Stan” was released on November 20, 2000, as part of his third studio album “The Marshall Mathers LP.” The song became one of Eminem’s most popular and critically acclaimed tracks, earning him many award nominations for multiple categories.
When Did Eminem’s Song ‘Fack’ Release?
Eminem’s song “Fack” is featured on his compilation album “Curtain Call: The Hits”. It was released on December 6, 2005. It has gained a dedicated following among Eminem’s fans and has become one of his more memorable and controversial tracks.
When Did Eminem’s Song ‘Without Me’ Release?
“Without Me” is a song by Eminem that appears on his fourth studio album “The Eminem Show”. It was released as the lead single from the album on May 15, 2002. “Without Me” became one of Eminem’s most successful and well-known songs. The song’s catchy, energetic beat and memorable lyrics have contributed to its enduring popularity and cultural impact.
When Did Eminem’s Song ‘Not Afraid’ Release?
“Not Afraid” is a song by American rapper Eminem that appears on his seventh studio album “Recovery”. The song was released as the lead single from the album on April 27, 2010 and became one of the rapper’s most successful and well-known tracks.
When Did Eminem’s Song ‘Lose Yourself’ Release?
Eminem’s “Lose Yourself” is a song that was written and produced for the 2002 film “8 Mile”, in which Eminem played a fictionalized version of himself. The song was a collaboration between Eminem, Jeff Bass, and Luis Resto, and the lyrics were written entirely by Eminem. It was released on October 28, 2002 as the lead single from the movie’s soundtrack. “Lose Yourself” became one of Eminem’s most successful and well-known songs, earning critical acclaim and many awards.
When Did Eminem’s Song ‘The Real Slim Shady’ Release?
The Real Slim Shady is a single by Eminem that was released on April 18, 2000, as part of his third studio album “The Marshall Mathers LP”. The song was written and produced by Eminem, and its catchy, upbeat beat and humorous lyrics helped to make it one of the rapper’s most popular and memorable tracks. “The Real Slim Shady” became a major hit, reaching the top of the charts in multiple countries and earning multiple awards. Its success helped to further establish Eminem as a leading figure in the rap genre and solidify his place in music history.
When Did Eminem’s Song ‘Love The Way You Lie’ Release?
Love the Way You Lie” is a song by Eminem that was released on June 18, 2010. The song features a monochrome still of the rapper leaning on a perimeter fence to the right on its cover art. “Love the Way You Lie” became one of Eminem’s most popular and successful tracks, reaching the top of the charts in multiple countries and earning critical acclaim.
When Did Eminem’s Song ‘Beautiful’ Release?
Eminem’s song “Beautiful” was released on August 11, 2009 as the fifth and final single from his sixth studio album “Relapse”. The song features a sample of “Reaching Out” by the British rock band Rock Therapy.
When Did Eminem’s Song ‘Superman’ Release?
“Superman” is a song by Eminem that was released as the third single from his album “The Eminem Show” on January 27, 2003. It was written by Eminem, Jeff Bass, and Steve King and was only released in the United States.
When Did Eminem’s Song ‘Mockingbird’ Release?
“Mockingbird” is a song by Eminem that was released on April 25, 2005. The song, which features a heartfelt and introspective sound, is known for its emotional lyrics, which address the difficulties of parenting and the importance of family. “Mockingbird” became a fan favorite and helped to establish Eminem as a rapper who was not afraid to tackle sensitive and personal topics in his music.
Is Godzilla Eminem’s ‘Fastest’ Song?
Yes, Eminem’s third verse on the track “Godzilla” holds the record for the fastest rap verse in his career, with a syllable rate of 10.65 per second. This means that he rapped 300 words in 30 seconds, a feat that has impressed fans and critics alike.
Which is Faster Rap God or Godzilla?
Eminem’s new song “Godzilla” has made headlines for breaking the world record for the fastest rap verse. The track’s third verse, in which Eminem spits bars at a rate of 10.65 syllables per second, has garnered widespread attention and praise from fans and critics. This impressive feat outpaces Eminem’s previous record-breaking performance on the song “Rap God”.
What Happened Between Snoop Dogg and Eminem?
In July 2020, Snoop Dogg made headlines when he was asked about his thoughts on Eminem in an interview. The rapper stated that he did not believe Eminem was “one of the top 10 rappers ever”, and that much of the Detroit artist’s success was due to his association with producer Dr. Dre. This comment sparked a backlash from Eminem fans, who defended the rapper’s talent and accomplishments.
What Happened Between Afrojack and Eminem?
Eminem was asked about Afrojack, a famous Dutch producer, and responded by asking “who?”, which was seen as a diss by some. When asked again about Afrojack, Eminem continued to pretend that he was unaware of the producer’s identity. This sparked a reaction from Eminem’s fans, who flooded Afrojack’s Facebook account with comments simply saying “who?”. This episode has been seen as a sign of tension or conflict between the two artists, although it is not clear what exactly happened between them.
Has Eminem Acted in any Movie?
Eminem made his acting debut in the 2002 film “8 Mile”, which was based on his own life and featured a fictionalized version of himself. The movie’s soundtrack included the hit song “Lose Yourself”, which won the Academy Award for Best Original Song, making Eminem the first hip hop artist to receive this honor. In addition to his role in “8 Mile”, Eminem has also appeared in cameo roles in the films “The Wash”, “Funny People”, and “The Interview”, as well as the television series “Entourage”. These appearances have further demonstrated his versatility as an artist and entertainer.
Has Eminem Won Any Grammy Award?
Eminem has won a total of 15 Grammy Awards in his career, making him one of the most decorated artists in the history of the award show. He won Best Rap Album for his third studio album “The Eminem Show” and for his subsequent releases “The Marshall Mathers LP” and “Recovery”. This made him the first artist to win Best Rap Album for three consecutive albums, a feat that earned him a place in the record books and cemented his place as a leading figure in the rap genre.
What is Eminem’s Hairstyle Called?
Eminem’s hairstyle is called a buzzcut. This style involves closely shaving the hair on the head with a buzzer or electric clipper, resulting in a very short, closely cropped look. Eminem has worn a buzzcut for much of his career, and it has become one of his signature looks.
What are Eminem’s Shoes Called?
Eminem’s shoes are called the Nike Aix Max 97 “Shady Records” silhouette. These sneakers were released in 2006, during the peak of Eminem’s career, as part of a charity auction. The Nike Aix Max 97 “Shady Records” shoes are considered one of the first examples of celebrity sneaker collaborations, a trend that has since become common in the fashion industry.