125+ Andrew Tate Quotes: A Mix of Inspiring, Bold, Unapologetic, and Outrageous
We’ve collected the most popular (and perhaps controversial) Andrew Tate quotes to offer you perspective on who he is and how he thinks. These quotes will help you have healthy arguments and meaningful conversations about this multi-millionaire internet sensation, who is among the most searched people on the web. Good or bad, it’s for you to decide.
Famous Quotes by Andrew Tate
- Maybe I’m completely crazy. Maybe I’m full of sh*t.
- I have no problem with being disliked.
- Absolutely every single one of my actions is intentional. Divine purpose. If your day is full of mindless action, you act without thought. This is how they train you for slavery.
- I was told that if someone wants to mess with you or come at you, you can’t always go tell the teacher. Sometimes you have to deal with it.
- You are exactly where you deserve to be. Change who you are and you will change how you live.
- The internet is the new battleground of earth, the wild west, the place of truth and opportunity.
- Today you can act as an amateur or you can be a professional. Decide what you will do right now.
- High standards protect you from low-quality experiences.
- Aspire to be a superhero. Not a normal person with a bigger house and nicer car. You can have 10M right now but if your wife is average, no powerful brothers to call on and you’re physically weak, you’re just a rich loser, instead of a poor one.
- No exceptional person ever lived like an average person.
- Show me a man with one friend and I’ll see a man who’s honest.
- Don’t listen to the advice of people who are living lives you don’t want to live.
- A man without a vision for his future always returns to his past.
- The faster you work, the more work you get done.
- Focus on what’s best for yourself.
- Fear and respect are different things. The tool you deploy depends on the job.
- I will never ever wear headphones in public. When you put your headphones in. You are a f*cking target!
- I can learn things. If I have a point of view and someone challenges it in a very adult, correct and logical way very often I change my point of view.
- I don’t think there’s a person on the planet who has a 100% approval rate. There’s always gonna be someone who disagrees with what you say.
- A man does not acquire a full skillset to be told, ‘Take Care’ or ‘Be careful’ by amateurs.
- We cannot solve a crisis without treating it as a crisis. And if solutions within the system are so impossible to find, then maybe we should change the system itself.
- I can not be led blindly. Do you understand?
Andrew Tate Quotes on Life
- Don’t forget the brutal certainties of life. Some things are inevitable. When you decide on how you will live your life, it’s best to keep them in mind.
- Searching for my favorite feeling has built me an exceptional life.
- I took the biggest possible risks for the biggest possible rewards. My entire life was a gamble. A roll of the dice. And I won. Now I own the casinos.
- You know exactly what to expect from an enemy. An enemy is going to attack you and you know how to deal with that. A friend, on the other hand, can betray you. Betrayal is much worse than an attack from an enemy for two reasons. One, it catches you by surprise and the second thing is, your friend knows you well enough to know your weaknesses and knows exactly how to strike.
- t doesn’t matter who your are, it doesn’t matter what you say, there are some people who don’t like you. And the people who don’t like you are not interested in the truth.
Andrew Tate Quotes on Discipline
- The man who goes to the gym every single day regardless of how he feels will always beat the man who goes to the gym when he feels like going to the gym.
- Discipline is the key to success. Absolutely is. If you cannot force yourself to do something you don’t want to do, how are you ever gonna put yourself through the suffering required for greatness?
- Do not miss the forest for the trees. Every action you take is molding who you are as a person. Every time you sleep in, every time you are undisciplined, you are training yourself that it’s okay. A downward spiral to mediocrity.
Andrew Tate Quotes on Success
- Success is always stressful.
- My biggest victories in life were when I was sad.
- Stress tolerance is the best indicator of a person’s likelihood of success.
- I always win because I genuinely can’t take losing.
- There is no light without dark. There is no joy without pain.
- Your only option to level up is to begin talking to winners.
- The amount of stress you can tolerate while remaining effective is directly correlated to the level of success you will enjoy.
- Get important people to recognize your face. That’s your way out.
- Let’s say I’m working at a company. I work, I work, I work, I become a manager. I’m on one hundred and fifty thousand a year, I got a company BMW, and I wear a suit, and everyone at my job does as I say. By all measures, I’m a success now. But here’s the truth, when I leave that company, no one gives a f*ck about me. I’m a nobody outside of that one building where I’m a little bit important.
- I became the most googled man on the planet and to a degree I’m the victim of my own success.
Andrew Tate Quotes on Failure
- If failure makes you stronger, you can never lose.
- Arrogance breeds complacency and complacency breeds failure.
- Adversity builds men. It is your duty to challenge yourself and craft your own world.
- The temporary satisfaction of quitting is outweighed by the eternal suffering of being a nobody.
Andrew Tate Quotes on Hard Work
- Find a person who is as successful as you’d like to be, ask them what to do, do it, and work hard.
- You must put in the effort to get the life you want.
- Do the impossible and you’ll never doubt yourself ever again.
- Intellect is nothing without energy. Ideas are nothing without energy. High-energy people win.
- The harder you work, the more important you become.
- I encourage people to work hard to become the best version of themselves.
Andrew Tate Quotes on Being Strong
- Reject weakness in any form.
- Close your eyes. Focus on making yourself feel excited, powerful. Imagine yourself destroying goals with ease. Do this until you can no longer contain a smile. And when the smile comes open your eyes. Let’s go!
- Your mind must be stronger than your feelings.
- Emotional control isn’t a lack of emotion; it’s a necessary function of maturity.
- Resist the slave mind.
- I’m very happy that my life has been difficult because it’s impossible to become a capable man without struggling, facing serious adversities and without trying to overcome often insurmountable odds.
- A ghost cannot haunt you if you don’t believe in ghosts. You’d simply walk around your ‘haunted’ house like a champion, ignoring the knocks in the night, attributing them to wind. Who cares?
- It’s only the believers who suffer fear. Belief gives power.
- Cowardice is bred into poor people. It ensures poverty by dulling their appetite for risk.
Andrew Tate Quotes on Money
- Money is not the goal, power is.
- You are never going to have any of the things you want if you do not get them yourself. Nobody cares about you enough to do it for you.
- You can become rich, you can become strong, you can take care of your loved ones and enjoy the fact it will be very difficult.
- Arrogance is the cause of most first world poverty.
- Cost is the enemy of the poor man, so the poor try to save money. Time is the enemy of the rich man, so the rich try to save time.
- Freedom will only come when you no longer trade your time for money.
- There is an elite club that you’re not in and none of them people are arguing about the dumb sh*t you’re arguing about. So, if you’re looking at this race thing, you feel like going on the street and marching… You need to drop that crap, get your money up, and transcend.
- Everyone has a Lambo or a Ferrari, it’s easy.
- One of the largest things that hold people back from wealth is the people around them. If you get twenty people, twenty fully grown men in a room, even if all twenty are working normal jobs but they pool their spare income, you will be rich. The problem is finding twenty people you can trust.
Andrew Tate on Moving to Romania
- There’s something that very much angers me about the western world. I don’t feel comfortable here, I don’t like the way it functions and operates. I think it’s the most corrupt disgusting degraded societies on Earth. There’s nothing left besides money and corporate agenda. And I like living in countries where one there’s some kind of moral fibre beyond the dollar, and two I like living in countries where corruption is accessible to everybody.
- I find it offensive that a police officer in England will stop me for speeding and then refuse to take a bribe. He’ll sit there and go ‘no, this is the law’ and pretend that the law means something and f*ck me over. But if you’re a billionaire or if you’re Boris Johnson, you can go to Epstein’s island, you can f*cking throw parties during COVID, you can do whatever the f*ck you want right, so the whole idea of law and order is a lie. It’s just about if you’re high enough you can throw it all away. If corruption exists, which it does, let us all play.
In a recent video, Tate said that 40% of the reason he shifted to Romania is that the country lacks strict laws against rape-related crime. Smh!
Andrew Tate’s Most Controversial Quotes
- 9’s deserve a date, 6’s only deserve tap water.
- Why are ugly people obsessed with imaginary pronouns?
- A man must physically protect his woman. But a woman must spiritually protect her man. She must bring positivity and joy.
- I do know how to administer CPR. However, I will not administer CPR unless you’re a hot female. If you’re some fat dude and you just had a heart attack and I don’t really know you, you’re gonna die. No, not even if you’re a friend. If you’re my friend, you just can’t be a p*ssy. ‘Well, I had a heart attack’, get the f*ck up. F*cks wrong with you. Go hospital later. Have a drink, cigarette, cup of coffee, back in the game. F*cking having heart attacks near me, you little p*ssy.
- The masculine perspective is you have to understand that life is war. It’s a war for the female you want. It’s a war for the car you want. It’s a war for the money you want. It’s a war for the status. Masculine life is war. If you’re a man who doesn’t view life as war, you’re going to lose. Society’s expectations of men is much higher than the societal expectations of females.
- The hallmark of a real man is controlling himself, controlling his emotions, and acting appropriately regardless of how he feels.
- Men who live without self control are the kind of men who cry when their girlfriend cheats on them, ‘cus she certainly does, because she doesn’t respect a little cry baby, and she’s only with you because she’s ugly as f*ck and she has to settle for a little soy boy p*ssy like you.
- If you could choose to build yourself from the ground up – like from a video game, just tick characteristic boxes and build yourself, nobody would choose to be a liberal soy boy. Nobody would choose to be a small weak guy who has to cry when he gets upset.
- I think the most important thing anyone can do in their life is have children… When I speak to some of these feminists who’re like ‘I don’t want kids’, I think you are the most miserable stupid b*tch in the world.
- Why am I supposed to feel guilty for destroying an animal so that I can grow when every single thing that’s ever existed ever has destroyed something else to grow? What, I’m going to come along and be Mr. Nice Guy and I’m gonna undo the laws of the universe.
- You think because you sit there and eat tofu that you’re somehow changing the basic universal constants of the reality we exist within. You’re not changing sh*t. You’re a dork.
- When you’re saying ‘I’m a vegetarian or a vegan’, you’re saying ‘I deny reality, I deny one of the most basic fundamentals of reality’ which is for something to live, something else must die.
- Depression is not real. Feeling depressed is real. So, you can feel depressed, but you feel depressed and that is a natural, biological, evolutionary trigger for you to change something in your life. That’s your own mind telling you ‘you’re unhappy about X’. If I went to jail today, I’d be depressed because I’m in jail. I haven’t caught depression, I don’t have a disease, I’m just upset with my situation.
- Uh, real men cry and women can cry and men can cry, too, there’s nothing wrong with it. And there absolutely is something wrong with it. Life as a man is far more difficult than life as a woman.
- You can say, ‘my life is less fun, but I still don’t drink alcohol.’ That’s fine, I accept that. But to sit there and say, ‘Oh, I don’t need to drink, I have fun without drinking.’ Then you’re a f*cking liar.
- Every time I meet one of these people who has fun without drinking, I think ‘f*cking hell, I need to hang around with this person.’ This person has fun without drinking. They’re permanently drunk. They must be hyper in their minds. They must be supercharged. And they’re permanently ready to do some f*cking crazy adventure and wake up the next day in another country with no clothes on. This person must be amazing. But instead of being amazing. They’re just boring f*cks who don’t know what fun is.
- I called this virus [COVID-19] a hoax from the start and everyone called me crazy. The virus isn’t real. There is a virus, yes. Is it deadly? No. Is shutting down the economy an appropriate response? Absolutely not. Clown world.
- Do you not see how the elites play you? They stop mentioning the virus, everyone stop mentioning the virus, no one talks about the virus anymore. Now it’s racism.
- Success for a man actually comes in many realms. It’s actually nothing to do with being good at your job. Having money, yeah. You don’t have to be good at your job to have money.
- How to be successful as a man. First thing, you need freedom ‘cus you ain’t a man if you’re not free. If you’re working your ass of, you’re a slave. And you may sit there and go ‘I’m not a slave, I get paid really well.
- My wife doesn’t wanna suck my d*ck because I’m fat. I got a BMW. I know h*es with BMWs. I don’t even consider that a car. That’s not a luxury car, that’s f*cking basic.
- Well, listen, the slaves got free food and free shelter in exchange for work. Now, all they’ve done is, got rid of the food and shelter deal, give you dollars which you spend on food and shelter, and you basically have nothing left, so you’re still a f*cking slave
- If you’re not free, you’re not a man.
- Next thing that constitutes success as a man is your network, who are you talking to? Who are these people, who will answer your phone calls… I can call one of many multi-millionaires and when they see my name, they’re gonna pick up the phone. They’re gonna be like ‘oh sh*t, Tate.’ They’re gonna stop their conversation and be like ‘wow, f*ck, Tate wants me. What’s up, Tate?’ Because they know I don’t call for no bullsh*t. They’ll be like ‘f*ck! Money phone’s ringing.
- And then you get into the aesthetics of life. For people to view you as successful, you need good body language, you need physical presence. A man who’s not dangerous, a man who has no physicality will never be seen as successful. ‘Oh, I’m successful, I’m rich.’ Yeah, but I’ll break your neck… I’m gonna grab you by your neck and choke you till you die. I’ll show you a race riot p*ssy. Then what, who’s successful now? I’m breathing and you’re not. So, I’m more successful than you.”
- If you ain’t got a Lambo you’re a sh*t muncher.
- I have everything every man has ever dreamed of. I got a big mansion, I got a super cars, I can live anywhere I want, I got unlimited women, I go where I want… I do anything I want all the time. So, I’m an amazing role model.
- I will not have nerds as children. I refuse to have a nerd carry the name Tate. If my son is a nerd, one of us has to die, him or me and I’ll challenge him to mortal combat.
- Imagine, one day you’re sitting in Paris. You’re sitting there having a f*cking coffee. And terrorists roll through with AKs and the person next to you has their brains blown out. I’m gonna be like bang, ‘oh I’ve seen that before, okay’, boom boom, duck and diving and take one terrorist out. Next, get the AK go Rambo. I don’t play games.
- I knew it was police… I’ve lived a varied life, right I’ve done some things when I had to pay the bills. I flushed my phone down the toilet. So, I’m tryin’ to hide sh*t.
- Everyone, when they get that application form from God. would tick tall, strong, smart, mentally tough, doesn’t cry, gets p*ssy, rich, they’d tick all the things they tell me I’m bad. All the assets I have.
- I will never apologize because I don’t make mistakes.
- Even from a very young age I was taught that going to authority and crying and hoping someone else was gonna fix your problems isn’t the way a man should conduct himself.
- I was doing six hundred thousand dollars a month from webcam. Raking in millions from webcam sites where men hand over a fortune as they fall for models’ fake sob stories.
- What you ideally want is a mix of 60-70% fans and 40-30% haters. You want arguments, you want war.
- Greta’s email address is ‘I have small d*** energy’. Why would that be her own email? Strange. I don’t want to assume her gender, it’s 50/50, but it is what it is. I’m not actually mad at Greta.
Andrew Tate’s Outrageous Quotes on Women
- Females are the ultimate status symbol. People think I’m running around with these h*es because I like sex. That’s nothing to do with the reason why I’m running around with these b*tches. I got these b*tches just so everyone knows who the don is.
- Who’s got big booty cuties with their name tattooed on them? Tate. Only Tate.
- If I walk in the club, me and Tristan and twenty-five b*tches, who’s the richest man in the club? Females are the ultimate status symbol amongst elite players.
- I go out and f*ck and I come back to her and I don’t care about her and I only love my girl. That’s not cheating, that’s exercise.
- I was getting on a plane and I could see through the cockpit that a female was the pilot and I took a picture and I said, ‘most women I know can’t even park a car, why is a woman flying my plane?’ and they banned me.
- If you’re a 55 kilo female, I will pick you up with one hand, by your t*tty.
- If I have a chick, even though I know she won’t let them smash. Even though I know she knows what they’re about. Even though I know she’s loyal to me. Out of respect for me, it’s not jealousy, it’s territorialism. If you want me to truly love you, you are my girl. And no one’s gonna be allowed to even try. Even though I know you won’t let them. If you wanna go to the club you can go with me.
- How can I use these women to make me money? I don’t wanna put them on the track because they’re my women, I don’t want other people touching my chicks.
- So, I text all my girlfriends, I think it’s five of ’em, so I text all five and said ‘you’re all coming here to live with me and work with me.
- So, I put them [women] all around the same table, and I was like ‘look, we’re gonna start a webcam business, you’re gonna stay here, you’re gonna live in London, I’m gonna look after you, and we’re gonna get rich rich and we’re gonna be a team. You’re all my chicks. In the end three left, two stayed, those are my first two girls. It got to the point where at one point I had 75 women for me in four locations.
- I love this man. I am with this man, we’re a team. He’s gonna take me from the ghetto streets to the hotel suites.
- I had one girl and she got too drunk one day and she threw up in my apartment, I told her to clean up, she refused. So, I took her stuff and threw it out the window.
- If all the other girls see me be disrespected, they’re gonna lose respect for me.
- They’re like, ‘you’re under arrest for a suspicion of assault of this dumb h*e.
- Females are more emotionally driven, more emotionally impulsive than a good man should be.
- I think the women belong to the man.
- If I were to get on a plane, and that plane was to fly into the eye of a hurricane, there was a 50% chance of it crashing, I’d want a male pilot because I think that males are better under stress and under pressure.
- If we talk about tradition, traditionally, every single man in history had multiple wives, and there was not a single woman who was celebrated for having multiple husbands. Female promiscuity has always been disgusting and frowned upon.
- Women do certain things and men do certain things. And we live in a world now where the whole idea of the roles has been conflated to the fact where if I come along and say women are better with children and men are better at fighting, that I’m somehow f*cking sexist when it’s clearly true.
- Chess is life. The King’s limited movement in Chess represents limitations in life as a man. A Queen has unlimited movement because of her beauty. Party on a yacht? You gotta earn it. One square at a time. A queen just jumps on the board.
- It’s bang out the machete, boom in her face and grip her by the neck. Shut up bitch!
- I’m not a rapist, but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want. I like being free.
Who Is Andrew Tate?
Andrew Tate is a former professional kickboxer, influencer, businessman, television personality, social media personality, and Internet celebrity. He has won 4 kickboxing world championships. Tate is also known for his controversial views on various topics, including politics, success, life, money, and gender roles.
He has also competed in mixed martial arts, Muay Thai, and karate. Tate is a former WKC World Cruiserweight Kickboxing Champion, the ISKA World Cruiserweight Kickboxing Champion, and the WAKO World Cruiserweight Kickboxing Champion. He also won the Middleweight Cage Rage British Championship in 2008.
He has appeared in multiple reality television series, including Big Brother and The Challenge, and is a regular guest on Good Morning Britain and The Wright Stuff. Andrew Tate is also known for his paid courses and membership, which he offers through his website.
What Is Andrew Tate’s Full Name?
Andrew Tate’s full name is Emory Andrew Tate III.
What Are Andrew Tate’s Other Names?
Andrew Tate also goes by two other names:
– King Cobra
– Cobra Tate
– Top G
What Is Andrew Tate’s Kickboxer Record?
Andrew Tate is a four-time winning kickboxing world champion. He’s fought a total of 85 fights, won 76, with 23 knockout wins, and lost 9.
What Is Andrew Tate’s MMA Record?
Andrew Tate has fought a total of 3 MMA fights, won 2, 1 by knockout and 1 by decision, and lost 1.
When Did Andrew Tate Retire from Boxing?
Andrew Tate retired from boxing in 2016 with four titles to his name.
What Is Andrew Tate’s Ethnicity?
Andrew Tate’s ethnicity is British-American.
What Is Andrew Tate’s Nationality?
Andrew Tate holds US as well as UK nationality. He was born in Washington but rarely lived in the country. He eventually moved to Luton, England, and settled there before relocating to Romania.
Which Religion Does Andrew Tate Follow?
Andrew Tate follows Christianity.
When Is Andrew Tate’s Birthday?
According to Wikipedia, Andrew Tate’s birthday is 1 December 1986. However, different sources mention different dates of birth among which, 18 December 1986, 16 May 1987, and 15 July 1988 are the most popular.
What Is Andrew Tate’s Height?
Andrew Tate is 6 feet 3 inches (roughly 192 cm) in height.
What Is Andrew Tate’s Weight?
Andrew Tate weighs approximately 93 kg (roughly 205 pounds).
Is Andrew Tate Married?
At the time of writing this article, Andrew Tate is not married.
Does Andrew Tate Have Children?
At the time of writing this article, Andrew Tate does not have children.
Does Andrew Tate Have a Girlfriend?
At the time of writing this article, Andrew Tate is in a relationship with Nagheel Georgiana Manuela, who is a model of American origin. She leads a quiet existence and does not share much detail about her personal relationships. According to some sources, Manuela is in her mid-twenties while others believe she is in her thirties.
Who is Andrew Tate’s Father?
Andrew Tate is the son of Emory Andrew Tate Jr., who was an African-American chess International Master. Grandmaster Maurice Ashley had once described him as ‘absolutely a trailblazer for African-American chess.’
Who is Andrew Tate’s Mother?
Andrew Tate’s mother is an English woman named Eileen Tate who worked as a catering assistant. She divorced her husband, Emory Andrew Tate Jr. in 1997 and moved to Luton, UK with her 3 children, including Andrew Tate.
Does Andrew Tate Have Siblings?
Andrew Tate has a brother named Tristan Tate who is also a kickboxer, commentator, and businessman. He has a sister named Janine Tate who is a Kentucky-based lawyer by profession.
What Is Hustlers University?
Andrew Tate’s Hustlers University is a paid programme on Discord. It is a profit-making community of experts who tain over 100,000 students globally on online money-making skills such as copywriting, digital marketing, SEO, eCommerce, and crypto – among others.
What is Andrew Tate’s Net Worth?
As per a 2023 report by Caknowledge, Andrew Tate’s net worth is around $360 Million. His salary is around $45 Million and monthly income around $4 Million. Here is an overview of how his net worth has increased over the years:
– $205 Million (2018)
– $237 Million (2019)
– $268 Million (2020)
– $295 Million (2021)
– $320 Million (2022)
– $360 Million (2023)
Does Andrew Tate Own A House?
Andrew Tate owns a house in Bucharest, Romania, where he currently resides. He is stated to have purchased it for about $7 Million.
Does Andrew Tate Have A Car Collection?
Andrew Tate has an envious collection of car, which includes, but isn’t limited to the following:
– Porsche 911
– Mercedes Benz
– Range Rover
– Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport
– Aston Martin DBS Superleggera
– McLaren 720S
– Lamborghini Huracan Spyder
– Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe
– Ferrari 812 Superfast
What Are Andrew Tate’s Top Businesses?
Andrew Tate’s top business ventures include the following:
– Online Courses
– Kickboxing Business
– Webcam Modeling Company
– Television Advertising Company
– Romanian Casinos
– The War Room
– OnlyFans Manager
– The Real World
– Top G Merch
– Top G Supps
What Are the Sunglasses that Andrew Tate Wears?
Andrew Tate is seen wearing ‘square aviator sunglasses’ in his videos. In his own words, the glasses protect Tate’s eyes and enhance his image as Morpheus from the 1999 blockbuster film The Matrix. The professional kickboxer has suffered several eye injuries during his career and has had multiple surgeries on them, which explains why he frequently wears sunglasses.
Does Andrew Tate Run A Casino Business?
Andrew Tate runs a Romanian casino empire
Does Andrew Tate Have A Tattoo?
Andrew Tate has inked a cobra on his arm that twists around his bicep and slithers down to his hand. This tattoo has earned him his nickname, ‘Cobra.’.
What is Andrew Tate’s TikTok Handle?
Andrew Tate’s official TikTok handle is @tate, which was banned in August 2022 for violating the social media platform’s policies on hate speech.
What is Andrew Tate’s Twitter Handle?
Andrew Tate (@Cobratate) is one of the most popular figures on Twitter, with over 4 million followers. His tweets keep his fans informed on the latest developments in his life and career, from personal updates to professional news. He often posts content related to his interests, such as martial arts, gaming, and more.
What is Andrew Tate’s Instagram Handle?
Andrew Tate had an official Instagram account, which was permanently banned in August 2022 for violating the social media platform’s policies on hate speech and dangerous organizations and individuals.
Does Andrew Tate Run a Podcast?
Andrew Tate runs a podcast called ‘Tate Speech’ which offers a perspective on his life.
Has Andrew Tate Been Arrested?
In December 2022, Andrew Tate was detained alongside his brother Tristan in Romania as part of a human trafficking and rape investigation and his house was raided. His arrest by the Romania Police was confirmed by a police spokesperson to the BBC.
Is Andrew Tate a Self-Described Misogynist?
Often in news for his controversial remarks on woman, Andrew Tate denies holding misogynistic views. According to him, his critics ‘twist facts.’ However, he also calls himself the ‘king of toxic masculinity,’ which equals to being a misogynist.
Was Andrew Tate in Big Brother?
Andrew Tate was in the reality show Big Brother in 2016. However, he lasted less than a week. Tate was evicted after a video of him surfaced where he was seen attacking a woman with a belt – a clip he later claimed was edited.
Is Andrew Tate the Most Googled Person?
In January 2022, Andrew Tate had confidently stated, “I am now the most famous map on the planet. I am more Googled than Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Look it up. I am the most googled man on the f******g planet.” However, the same was found to be untrue.
Does Andrew Tate Consider Himself a Modern-Day Batman?
Andrew Tate once quoted, “I realised yesterday that I can actually, genuinely, right now nothing is stopping me from becoming Batman. Nothing. I have a bat cave. I have an Alfred. I have a Batmobile, a Bugatti. I can fight. Rich as f*ck. I’m charismatic. There is nothing stopping me putting on a suit and being Batman.” It seems he considers himself a modern-day Batman.
Is Andrew Tate A Trillionaire?
Andrew Tate once claimed that he is the world’s first trillionaire. He was recorded stating, “I was broke for a long time. I made my first million when I was, say, 27. And then, I had a hundred million by the time I was 31. And then, I became a trillionaire quite recently.” However, no official information is available to back this claim or reveal his real earnings.